• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Which Mega64 video is your favorite?

IgnorantMelodicBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
lol I love that elite beat agents one. It's perfect

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
favorite from Main channel

favorite out of their personal channels

and favorite podcast moment(they find out Osama was killed live)

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I like the SMB3 one with the green boot. It's just too stupid to not laugh for minutes.

Last edited:

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
Don't care much about their skits but I love "the man from Boston" talk on the podcast, for example.
They have so much wit (secretly the best podcast ever). The spicy opinions of these elderly people are very big huge good in my opinion.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
They've got a lot of great ones. The RE4 merchant, Sakaguchi's rap career, and the Dark Souls news segment. But this takes the cake:

Don't believe Ondore's lies y'all

Oct 27, 2017
My personal all-time favorite skit of theirs has got to be EGM Metaphors.

Crazy to think it's already over 11 years old, though. RIP, Evan Grant Mondesanto.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love Mega64; there are so many good ones to choose from and a lot have been posted.

Besides most of the ones above I love Todd and Aaron's yearly game awards and their occasional Cozplayerz

Last edited:

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
I love whenever they do horror videos just because you can tell how much they love doing it but they don't often get the chance to. This one is more for fans in on jokes than casual enjoyment though.

Trying not to post too many but the PT video is real good too

Favorite personal channel stuff, just everything with History of Voltage Vengerz. Rocco just keeps taking the piss out of Linkara all these years later for no reason

I love them all... but a huge shoutout in particular to the one with Gex in it.
I got you, that's a modern classic imo

I lose it after "Nah it's 2019" every time

Last edited:

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Too many good videos to even named one, from Tetris to asscreed, to merchant from RE4. The first flamewars were great

The DBZ are pretty good