• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching some golf right now with Tiger Woods and it got me thinking of great Golf games. Please share your favorite game. I would like to try some of these, thanks.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 and nothing will beat it.

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Golf Story. I never expected someone could do a RPG about golf that will not only work, but will be so awesome. But here we are. Such a great game.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Everybody's Golf for PS4 honestly, it's just a relaxing fun game and I like create-a-characters and dressing my character up, I admit it.

OP
OP
Creation_Scapes
Oct 25, 2017
So many great choices! Maybe for now I'll choose one game more grounded in reality and also a more fantastical game as well.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Tiger Woods '04

Bangin' soundtrack, funny commentary and just satisfying to play too (from what I remember). Half the time when I'd visit friends around the time, instead of playing shooters or whatever you might've expected from those of us around that age, it was that.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
is it cheating to say mario golf 64 and gbc together? if so, too bad, i'm cheating

being able to transfer your character from gbc to 64 was so amazingly fun and i wish all games had that kind of interconnectivity with each other

Kilbane65

Oct 27, 2017
images

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Any of the Hot Shots/Everybody's Golf games, almost all of them are great. My top three would probably be:

1. World Invitational (Vita/PS3)
2. Everybody's Golf (PS4)
3. Open Tee (PSP)

Beamerball

Jan 16, 2018
Hot Shots Golf 2 for the PS1. Poured HOURS into that game. Simple but hard to master.

Or, the golf in Wii Sports Resort. Nintendo nailed the motion controls.

Still waiting for a good one on the Switch. (Neo Turf Masters is a good arcade golf game though)

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Golf Story's a masterpiece. I also really like Mario Golf on N64 and Hot Shots Golf on Vita. The Golf Club series is currently the best option as far as realistic golf games go... though I must say I'm not a huge fan of them seemingly trying to annualize it. Of course the EA golf games have generally been pretty solid, I'm partial to Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 in particular. And I've got fond memories of watching my dad play Links LS 98.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really liked the Mario Golf RPGs on GBC and GBA

Also a fan of Golf Story because of those games. Golf translates to the JRPG formula quite well actually