• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Painguy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
California
So the best meal I ever had was this hole in the wall Italian restaurant. It had about 5 items on the menu. I ordered this goat cheese with lentils dish for the hors d'oeuvre, and for the main dish I had the most amazing stuffed tortellini. To top it off I had this $60 bottle of Justin Cabernet for the drink. I don't remember the name of the place, but I went back 3 years later and it was closed (location is so important for a business). I have not forgotten the taste, and I don't think I ever will. I kinda wish I could relieve that moment.

On average though I fucking love korean bbq, especially after doing some intense physical activity like paintballing or some shit. It's kinda a tradition for my friends and I to get KBBQ after 4 to 6 hours of paintball.

What about you ERA?

There were no numbers on the menu but I managed

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mac n Cheese

source.gif

Poj

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Pizza. But it has to be New York pizza. Every other pizza is absolute garbage and shouldn't be called pizza.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Tacos. I could probably eat 100 tacos, but 15 is my record.

Philia

Oct 25, 2017
EVERYTHING that is potato. I ADORE mashed potatoes. I adore french fries. I adore baked potato. I adore hash browns. Everything that is potato is awesome.

051128032-01-twice-baked-potatoes-recipe-main.jpg

Deleted member 11157

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We know Dan Rather's!
3LKEL6L.png

It's nice to feel that people care.

I must confess that I am heartened and a bit bemused by comments from many of you wishing for my continued health. And apparently there was a bit of a spasm of concern when I tweeted a picture of Fritos and Diet Dr. Pepper from my dressing room before an event in Los Angeles. I do like Fritos, but I try to limit myself to a few handfuls and I share the rest with guests who stop by.

It is true that this book tour for WHAT UNITES US has been a busy affair, but I am getting my walks in (ok, mostly through airports) and lifting weights (ok, mostly pushing suitcases through those aforementioned airports). And my wife Jean checks on me regularly to make sure I am eating my salads and vegetables .

But every once in awhile, you have to let loose. And last night, after a great event at Dominican University in San Rafael, California (and word that we are back on the New York Times bestseller list - thanks to all of you!!!), I stopped for a late night meal. My producer on this tour, longtime colleague Alex Van Amson, has been singing the praises of In-N-Out Burger. We couldn't find time in Southern California, where the chain originated. But we spotted one last night from the highway home.

I can honestly say it was worth the wait.

When in doubt, I now will "In N Out". And a great milkshake can certainly be a big part of #WhatUnitesUs

Kaldea

Oct 27, 2017
Probably french onion soup. I'm also weak for anything high quality that has mushrooms or potatoes as the star of the dish.

Oct 27, 2017
Grilled chicken breast with rice.

I also love cold pineapple pizza. Or just cold pizza in general. I order pizza in advance and let it get cold lol.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
Fried chicken wings are my absolute favorite food. I just love the taste of the breaded skin. It's just divine when fried well.

Honorable mentions are breaded alligator tail, lobster, kalamari, and chicken alfredo.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Shepard's Pie. A bunch of peas/carrots, ground beef, beef gravy and topped with a bunch of yummy mashed potatoes and baked in the oven. It's my favorite dish and a very yummy comfort food.

Oct 27, 2017
pizza
burgers
tacos
i'm just your typical american, ain't I?

well i really LOVE shrimps, kung pao chicken as well with fried rice mmmm monglian beef too

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
Down to basics nothing is as satisfying as pizza. So much good food can fit the moment though.

Give me a perfect steak, good sushi, seafood, tacos, tortas, burger, pasta, etc... A nice slice will satisfy every time.

Heath V

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Perhaps what I'm eating now which is pizza but then again a good bean and cheese burrito will win every time!

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Its gotta be sushi. I do like really strange and creative pizzas though.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
Chicken korma. Wish I could have it every meal.

Indian food in general is awesome