• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

You can choose only one franchise

• Fallout

Votes: 51 17.5%
  • Prey

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Dishonored

Votes: 25 8.6%
  • DOOM

Votes: 51 17.5%
  • The Evil Within

Votes: 16 5.5%
  • Wolfenstein

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • The Elder Scrolls

Votes: 125 43.0%

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2018
If you could keep only one franchise, what would that be ?

gp1s.jpg

Sorry Quake and Rage

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Close one between Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

That being said, Prey has a won me over in recent years, the game is perfection in the immersive sim genre.

Dyergram

Nov 26, 2017
Elder scrolls by a mile. I kinda think it does the developers of the other titles a disservice to class them as Bethesda games and I preferred the non Bethesda fallout games.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
It was close between Doom and Elder Scrolls, but I decided to go with Doom honestly. The Doom games are all really fucking awesome, and I feel that I have enjoyed them the most.

Elder Scrolls is fun too, but I just feel it's been mostly downhill since Morrowind

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fallout easily. I like TES but not to the extent of Fallout.

I don't think Prey will be a franchise but it's probably my favorite Bethesda game at this moment. Bethesda is pretty much almost tied with Capcom as favorite publisher.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It should be Fallout by default but they've been actively running that into the core of the Earth.
DOOM

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Arkane are the better developers imo (playing Prey right now and it is so đź‘Ź damn đź‘Ź good đź‘Ź), but Elder Scrolls is the best Bethesda developed game.

Oct 25, 2017
Doom Eternal is my favorite game of theirs, but I'm not as invested in the franchise itself. If they announce they'll make another FPS IP to keep improving from where they left off, but without the baggage, I wouldn't really give a shit. The Evil Within is the one I want a sequel of for reasons related ot the IP itself, even though I'm equally as excited for Ghostwire.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Used to be Fallout but can't say I have enjoyed that lately. I guess Doom? Honestly now that I see the series lined up I don't really care much about any of them anyway, even Doom Eternal was weak to me.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
i liked Doom 2016 and the wolfe stein games.
ima try the evil within sometime this year too to see if i like it.
but i haven't rly gotten to far in skyrim. or tried fallout yet.
ima try to touch base with all these games honestly. there's so many

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Dishonored is the only one left that i don't feel has gotten worse or was never great to begin with.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Definitely The Elder Scrolls.

Say what you will about "streamlining" from game to game but damn there's still no other RPG series that's as richly detailed and interactive as that one.

I've played and loved every single one.

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
It's a toss up between the two bigguns, but Ima have to go with Fallout. There's nothing like it.

Edit: But Ghostwire Tokyo looks like the dopest thing they've created in a while.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
fallout and scrolls equally

quake wolfenstein and doom are all great also

Last edited:

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Elder Scrolls just barely beats out Fallout for me, followed by Dishonored and DOOM.

Curious to see where Starfield and Deathloop land.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Impossible to choose. I know it's not Wolfenstein, Doom or The Evil Within, but the other four are fantastic. It's mostly about what I'm in the mood for.

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
As my favourite Fallout game is the original, seeing the series being called a "Bethesda franchise" triggers me.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I loved Dishonored, and I'm a big fan of Morrowind and Skyrim.

I'll have to see how I feel about the next ES game.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Fallout 3 is my favourite Bethesda game ever, bit I prefer Elder Scrolls more often.

Jamie

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Prey Tell. Get it?....Prey. It's Prey.

Mad shoutout to my homies Dishonored and the Fallout series. Too many to choose from.

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
Prey is my favorite game they released, but i wouldn't call it a franchise. It's only one game with another one completely unrelated in anything but the name.

Prey > Dishonored > The Evil Within > Wolfenstein > Doom > The Elder Scrolls > Fallout.
I'd rate TES and Fallout a lot higher, but not based on the latest releases...

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
The Elder Scrolls, the franchise that is the least well served in its traditional form these days. Sure, I've had some fun with Online, but jumping back into Skyrim last week, the world is realized on another level, particularly the sound. I don't even like Skyrim all that much within the series at large, but I've bought it three times.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Prey is my favorite game so I voted for it, but in a perfect world I'd be able to put a negative vote in for Fallout instead

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Fallout is one of my all time favorite series, but Bethesda hasn't made a good one and don't deserve to be associated with it, so i can't call it a Bethesda franchise.

I'd say Elder Scrolls are okay, I guess.