• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Parks & Recreation. Rewatching it the last few weeks. So good.
Username checks out

ClearcutConcernedCavy-size_restricted.gif

Mxlegend99

May 20, 2018
Im always changing what I watch. I have two tvs setup in my living room. I tend to game on one and rewatch series on the other. Most recently rewatched Psych, Chuck, Married With Children, Lucifer and Eastbound and Down. Psych and MWC get regularly rewatched. Likewise That 70s Show and The Office. Also while unpopular The Big Bang Theory has gotten a couple rewatches

Il often pause games when it comes up to parts I love. Or even switch them off completely when that happens. Or if i need to cook or do stuff for the kids. I just put same image on both screens for that.

If it's a new series or one that requires more focus to catch things I might have missed I watch them with no distractions. But i have a lot of simpler shows I enjoy purely due to how little attention they need and I can play games or watch sports at the same time. I feel I have so little free time between work and kids this is the best way to make it up.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
How Its Made, Planets, Nature and other shows like that. I also like historical documentaries like CNN's The 60's/70's/80's, etc.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I know it's extremely normie of me but definitely The Office.

Lately I've been watching a lot of Golden Girls though. I was too young to see it when it was first on the air and only caught tiny bits and pieces in syndication, but damn it's extremely funny and a lot of it holds up surprisingly well.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Lately it's been mostly Bob's Burgers and Chuck when I need something on - either in the background or something low-key to just put a smile on my face.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Lupin the 3rd (English dub) - It's just fun & simple. I feel happy every time I hear the theme, and I never get tired of it. Love the English dub.

Impractical Jokers - I recently discovered this show which seems to be on like 24/7. Perfect when I'm looking for some background noise.

Any kind of anime rom/com, I'm currently on SNAFU, Fruits Basket and Rent a Girlfriend. These are my ultimate guilty pleasure that I often need at the end of the day.

Also South Park & The Office.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, over the pandemic it's become Twitch streams. A lot of variety streamers put out some cozy content (e.g. CohhCarnage).

The Office, Parks and Rec, and Always Sunny are my TV go-to's though.

latex

Jul 5, 2018
Golden Girls
Parks & Rec
Bob's Burgers

No matter how bad my mood is these 3 shows will always make me feel better

z e r t

Oct 27, 2017
This thread reminds me I have to get back to Bob's Burgers. I stopped somewhere at season 5 (don't know why) so I have plenty of new episodes to watch.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
House, MD
Gravity Falls
The Good Place
Frasier
Bob's Burgers

clearacell

Oct 27, 2017
I actually watch the show "Victorious" when I am need of something to put me to sleep. It's kinda funny, but not really laugh out loud funny and the violet and orange hue of the show is a bit comforting.