• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metrioid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Castlevania : Circle of the Moon
Castlevania : Aria of Sorrow
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Wario Land 4
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Mega Man Battle Network 3
Mega Man Zero 3
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper
Tales of Phantasia
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Kuru Kuru Kururin
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Gunstar Super Heroes
Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Astroboy Omega Factor
All the Bit generations game, SPECIALY dotstream
FF Tactics Advance
Kuru Kuru Kururin
Mario vs DK
Minish Cap
Fire Emblem (the one with god tier sprites, not the pre rendered one)
Mario & Luigi Superstars Saga
Minish Cap
Metroid Fusion
Kirby Amazing Mirror

I am good

Deleted member 43872

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 24, 2018
One game per series, to keep the selection fairly broad. It's a dream list, so we're pretending licensing isn't an issue, but I'm trying to stay realistic about the hardware it would have. Also, no ports unless it's the best version of the game.
  • Advance Wars 2. More people have nostalgia for the first game, so it's a more likely pick, but the sequel is just bigger and better.
  • Astro Boy - Omega Factor. One of Treasure's masterpieces. Fluid, punchy combat, layers and layers of content to uncover.
  • Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow. The best of the three by a long shot.
  • Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure. Probably the best Dragon Ball game that isn't FighterZ. Just a smooth, pretty action-platformer.
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I know it's controversial, but it's such a huge, in-depth tactical RPG it would be a shame to drop it.
  • Fire Emblem. The first game in the series to be officially released in English. An incredibly important part of the GBA library.
  • Golden Sun 1&2. Breaking my one-per-series rule because each of these is half a game.
  • Kirby & The Amazing Mirror. Honestly a toss-up between this and Nightmare in Dreamland, but TAM's open-ended levels are a more unique take on the Kirby formula.
  • Klonoa 2 - Dream Champ Tournament. Another sequel picked for its refinements from the first. I've got a soft spot for Namco's fuzzy puzzly platform series, and this is a good one.
  • Kururin Paradise. I, uh, never played it, just the first one. By all accounts it's another bigger/better sequel, and an official English release would be rad. (This is a dream list, remember.)
  • Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga. The only Mario RPG on the system, and it's a great one.
  • Mega Man Battle Network 3. It would be hard to pick the first game when the mechanics are so far expanded in the sequels. 3 is just an all-around solid entry, but I'd accept most of the others.
  • Metroid - Zero Mission. By sticking closer to the classic structure, I think it's the better of the two GBA Metroids. Both are great though.
  • Mother 3. Come on now.
  • Ninja Five-O. One of the most expensive GBA games on the market, and it's freaking Shinobi with a grappling hook.
  • Pokemon Emerald. The obvious pick for Pokemon representation.
  • Super Mario Advance 4. The best version of one of the best Mario games. Ideally it would include a way to play the levels released on e-Reader cards.
  • Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. One of the longer shots, but this TRPG series is wonderful and deserves a larger audience.
  • WarioWare Inc. Wario won't let you make your little retro console unless he gets a cut of the profits.
Deliberate omissions: Boktai, Chu Chu Rocket, and Wario Ware: Twisted, because there's no way they'd build in the hardware necessary to play those games right (light sensor, multiplayer connectivity, and accelerometer respectively). If you insist Minish Cap needs a spot (it's a good Zelda, but not a great one), Dragon Ball can go.

HyGogg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gunstar Super Heroes and Wario Land 4 please.

Really there are a LOT of good GBA games. I'd very much consider a Classic, even if it wouldn't have the charm appeal of a miniaturized form factor (I already have a PocketSprite for my mini GBC needs, too).

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
These are the ones I'd like to see:

• Mother 3
  • Metroid Fusion
  • Metroid: Zero Mission
  • Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Golden Sun
  • Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  • Fire Emblem
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  • Mario Kart Super Circuit
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
  • WarioWare Twisted
  • Wario Land 4
  • F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
  • Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
  • Advance Wars
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
  • Sonic Advance
It'd be nice if all of these made the cut but I sincerely doubt that it'd happen, unfortunately.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
They Skipped over the og Gameboy straight to the Snes.

That said if they made this I would buy one and also a Gamecube Classic they would be my first Classic consoles probs, but also I'd be happy with Gamecube games on Switch

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One game per series, to keep the selection fairly broad. It's a dream list, so we're pretending licensing isn't an issue, but I'm trying to stay realistic about the hardware it would have. Also, no ports unless it's the best version of the game.
  • Advance Wars 2. More people have nostalgia for the first game, so it's a more likely pick, but the sequel is just bigger and better.
  • Astro Boy - Omega Factor. One of Treasure's masterpieces. Fluid, punchy combat, layers and layers of content to uncover.
  • Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow. The best of the three by a long shot.
  • Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure. Probably the best Dragon Ball game that isn't FighterZ. Just a smooth, pretty action-platformer.
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I know it's controversial, but it's such a huge, in-depth tactical RPG it would be a shame to drop it.
  • Fire Emblem. The first game in the series to be officially released in English. An incredibly important part of the GBA library.
  • Golden Sun 1&2. Breaking my one-per-series rule because each of these is half a game.
  • Kirby & The Amazing Mirror. Honestly a toss-up between this and Nightmare in Dreamland, but TAM's open-ended levels are a more unique take on the Kirby formula.
  • Klonoa 2 - Dream Champ Tournament. Another sequel picked for its refinements from the first. I've got a soft spot for Namco's fuzzy puzzly platform series, and this is a good one.
  • Kururin Paradise. I, uh, never played it, just the first one. By all accounts it's another bigger/better sequel, and an official English release would be rad. (This is a dream list, remember.)
  • Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga. The only Mario RPG on the system, and it's a great one.
  • Mega Man Battle Network 3. It would be hard to pick the first game when the mechanics are so far expanded in the sequels. 3 is just an all-around solid entry, but I'd accept most of the others.
  • Metroid - Zero Mission. By sticking closer to the classic structure, I think it's the better of the two GBA Metroids. Both are great though.
  • Mother 3. Come on now.
  • Ninja Five-O. One of the most expensive GBA games on the market, and it's freaking Shinobi with a grappling hook.
  • Pokemon Emerald. The obvious pick for Pokemon representation.
  • Super Mario Advance 4. The best version of one of the best Mario games. Ideally it would include a way to play the levels released on e-Reader cards.
  • Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis. One of the longer shots, but this TRPG series is wonderful and deserves a larger audience.
  • WarioWare Inc. Wario won't let you make your little retro console unless he gets a cut of the profits.
Deliberate omissions: Boktai, Chu Chu Rocket, and Wario Ware: Twisted, because there's no way they'd build in the hardware necessary to play those games right (light sensor, multiplayer connectivity, and accelerometer respectively). If you insist Minish Cap needs a spot (it's a good Zelda, but not a great one), Dragon Ball can go.
love your list, would drop $200 this minute if this actually was the list for the GBA classic.

Edit- wouldn't they have to redo the palettes of GBA classic games though, since they were designed for the ridiculously dark screen of the original?
that's a good point. but even if they don't do anything to fix the game colors, the device will be hacked and there are patches out there that fix a lot of the games.

Last edited:

Deleted member 47318

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
  • Wario Land 4
  • Wario Ware
  • Mario vs Donkey Kong
  • Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  • Mario Kart: Super Circuit
  • Zelda: The Minish Cap
  • Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
  • Golden Sun
  • Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  • Fzero (either)
  • Advance Wars
  • Fire Emblem (either)
  • Pokemon FireRed (might as well go for that Gen 1 nostalgia again)
  • Metroid: Zero Mission
  • Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (Konami)
  • Sonic Advance (Sega)
  • Gunstar Super Heroes (Sega + Treasure, because Astro Boy would be more difficult to license)
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Square)
  • Riviera (Atlus)
  • Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Natsume)
  • Mother 3 (21st title)
I honestly think it would be more interesting to propose a list of games for the Gameboy (Color), due to the larger and more varied amount of games to choose from. Someone should really make a thread for that as well.

Subnats

One Winged Slayer
Nov 13, 2017
Ireland
I doubt it'll happen but I'd definitely buy one up in a heartbeat if it did. There's way too many great games to list but if I limited it to only original games, I'd go with:

Castlevania: Aria Of Sorrow
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Metroid Fusion
Advance Wars
Wario Land 4
Pokemon Emerald
Megaman Zero
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Golden Sun
Golden Sun The Lost Age
Sonic Advance
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Mother 3

Not sure what I'd remove to have them but counting ports/remakes I'd add:

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
The Super Mario Advance series
Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen
Metroid Zero Mission
All of the Final Fantasy ports
Donkey Kong Country 3
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Doom 1&2

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and 3 on the GBA are incredible. They come shockingly close to the console versions. One of them has to be on there.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
It's very hard to pick exactly 20, but probably this:

Super Mario Advance 2
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Mega Man Zero
Sonic Advance 2
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
Minish Cap
Sword of Mana
Golden Sun
Ace Attorney (lol)
Pokemon Emerald
Bomberman Tournament
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Game & Watch Gallery 4
Mother 3 (lol x 2)
Metroid Zero Mission
Mario Golf
WarioWare
V-Rally 3

Last edited:

Rayman not Ray

Self-requested ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metrioid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Castlevania : Circle of the Moon
Castlevania : Aria of Sorrow
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Wario Land 4
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon FireRed
Mega Man Zero 3
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper
Tales of Phantasia
Kuru Kuru Kururin
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Gunstar Super Heroes
Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced

Replace Circle of the Moon with Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and one of the Pokémon games with Chain of Memories, and you'd basically have my list.

Edit: Wait, no Warioware? Swap Tales of Phantasia for that.

swift-darius

May 10, 2018
if we have to pick 20+1 like the snes, well, in random order

- warioware inc (if I had my way it'd have both mega microgames AND twisted)
- wario land 4
- mario and luigi: superstar saga
- mario kart: super circuit
- the legend of zelda: minish cap (+ 4 swords adventure? combining it with alttp again would be weird)

- a pokemon game? ruby?
- metroid fusion (or zero mission? probably fusion)
- fire emblem (either 7 or 8, probably 7)
- advance wars (either 1 or 2)
- golden sun 1

- mario golf OR mario tennis
- final fantasy tactics advance
- tactics ogre?
- castlevania aria of sorrow
- drill dozer probably

- a kirby game (amazing mirror? nightmare in dream land is a remake but hey)
- astro boy?
- that harvest moon game
- mega man zero
- sonic advance

+1.... MOTHER 3

some notes: I tried to keep ports off the list (so none of the super marios, final fantasies etc) and shied away from remakes. no game boy/game boy colour games. I tried to have a single representative of each franchise in, despite the multiple instances of awesome sequels in the gba library. I didn't include an f-zero in there so maybe it's a little short on racers. I'd love to have the original rhythm tengoku but I doubt nintendo would bother localising that for a classic, unless it serves as the west's never-released-before title replacing mother 3 (because it's problematic or whatever - though mother 3 would be a straight slam dunk and everyone knows it). I'd love to have boktai on the list but given the hardware particularities you'd either have to rework the game or increase the cost of production for a single game, so no. and, on that point:

I tried to keep it straight gba only, enough for a straight 21 titles like the snes, and as you can see you can get an amazingly tight list - but that said, I'd expect less from a gba classic given the higher costs of production for using a screen; around 15 or so. so, let's say take away the costs of licensing third party stuff and keep it first party only, gba only, and you could still have 15 ace titles.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
if golden sun is in there (which is pretty much a lock), the sequel will be there too. no way they'll just include the first game.

let's say take away the costs of licensing third party stuff and keep it first party only, gba only, and you could still have 15 ace titles.
even if they want to spend zero dollars on licensing third party games, they can create a line up of 20 great first party games that'll cost them nothing to include. and memory won't be an issue either. they can fit 20 games on a 1 GB memory, which would be like the cheapest component and still be half full, leaving room for hackers ;)
but i don't think they'll go full first party. there are some obvious games from the likes of capcom, square enix, sega, konami, etc that both nintendo and those companies would want to be there.

Cdammen

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Cool :)

Yeah I'd buy something like that, especially for Kuru Kuru Kururin and Mario Kart Super Circuit. I played the bejesus out of those games on the original GBA but I dropped them quick after I bought the Flame Red SP. I just did worse on time trials on the latter GBA revisions. There's something about that original one's shape that fit my palm perfectly which helped me do better.

I like the other extreme end of the GBA family too. The Micro was just perfect...

ul568zM.jpg

...to keep in the jacket pocket during weekdays. During downtime on the train commute I could whip it out and play some games when there was no cell reception or when I forgot my book.

Castlevania - Circle of the Moon and those two mentioned above have to be on it, also the original Wario Ware Inc., and Metroid Fusion.
Ninja Five-O pls. It's impossible to find a copy and I really want it.
Yes! Damn I never got to play that one. I heard so many rave reviews. I actually held a cheap used copy in my hand. The box art was so ugly I decided not to pick it up at time.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cool :)

Yeah I'd buy something like that, especially for Kuru Kuru Kururin and Mario Kart Super Circuit. I played the bejesus out of those games on the original GBA but I dropped them quick after I bought the Flame Red SP. I just did worse on time trials on the latter GBA revisions. There's something about that original one's shape that fit my palm perfectly which helped me do better.

I like the other extreme end of the GBA family too. The Micro was just perfect...

ul568zM.jpg

...to keep in the jacket pocket during weekdays. During downtime on the train commute I could whip it out and play some games when there was no cell reception or when I forgot my book.

Castlevania - Circle of the Moon and those two mentioned above have to be on it, also the original Wario Ware Inc., and Metroid Fusion.
i love the design of the micro, but it's just too small. and i find the SP to be pretty uncomfortable to hold, and i prefer my handhelds to have the screen in between the buttons. the original's design is just perfect imo (also has the best L and R buttons). they can also make the screen slightly bigger by reducing the size of the bezels.

TetraGenesis

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't buy a GBA classic with the exact dimensions of an old GBA, but as my second favorite handheld ever, I would absolutely LOVE some sort of classic loaded with games. Probably more than any alternative.

Here's a rough list, in no particular order, if I had to choose 20 (I tried to exclude ports of games you can play elsewhere for the most part):

1. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
  2. Warioware, Inc.
  3. Advance Wars
  4. LoZ: The Minish Cap
  5. Metroid Fusion
  6. Fire Emblem
  7. Pokemon Ruby
  8. Tactics Ogre
  9. Mega Man Zero
  10. Breath of Fire II
  11. Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
  12. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
  13. Golden Sun
  14. Sonic Advance
  15. Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
  16. Metal Slug Advance
  17. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  18. Super Puzzle Fighter II
  19. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  20. Boktai: The Sun Is in Your Hand
Ideally, there'd be 25 games and I'd fill the last five slots with the classics:

1. LoZ: A Link to the Past
  2. Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
  3. Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
  4. Final Fantasy VI Advance
  5. Pokemon FireRed

Then leave a little onboard storage and allow us to download more game packs in the future as they're licensed.

As for the hardware, I think they'd need to mimic the exterior form factor for most part but take liberties with the face of the device.

So, size up the screen so that it dominates the screen real estate more than the old one (shrinking the old black border) or, if you're feeling wild, make the black border a software frame on the larger screen so you have image resizing options and the system UI has way more room to breathe. You'll have to move the dpad and face buttons further to the left and right, but improve their build quality (no squishy stuff) and it should be fine. Small speakers on both sides instead of one and a home button to the bottom right of the screen, opposite start and select.

You could slap in an old cheap 720p smartphone display and achieve 4.5x the pixel density when replicating the 240x160 resolution of the original games. The 1080x720p display would allow for different filters and effects to be overlaid on the image (screen door, simulated light bleed for the SP fans, etc.) and enables a clean and modern system UI.

Make it "Clear" but replicate the original GBA hardware beneath it with a print. In reality, it's a small processor and a rechargeable battery.

It would never happen like that, but god, I would slip that thing in my back pocket all the fucking time. More than my Switch, probably!

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Just put Fire Red in there and I'm good.

Nickgia

Dec 30, 2017
Ya give me Battle Network 3, FF Tactics Advance, Fire Emblem 7, Gunstar Super Heroes, and Astro Boy Omega Factor. Whatever other stuff is a nice bonus.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
If it has Golden Sun and Mega Man Battle Network 2 or 3, I'm good to go. Anything else is (delicious) gravy.

GBA has such a fantastic library.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would never happen like that, but god, I would slip that thing in my back pocket all the fucking time. More than my Switch, probably!
yeah, i like the switch, but it's not really a portable console for me, i just like it cuz i don't need to be in front of a tv to play games. i miss having a portable like GBA, DS or PSP that i actually wanted to carry around.
also, for a period during my teenage years i would feel self-conscious about playing games in public, but now i'm old enough not to give a fuck, and if they come out with a GBA classic that thing would always be in my pocket and i'll use it all the time while out.

Why the fuck would they use the GBA design over the GPA SP design?
it's not very comfy to hold and gives me hand cramps. the only positive thing about it is that the screen is protected while closed, i guess. and the original would be cheaper to produce, since it won't have the hinge. i would actually be pretty upset if they ever make a GBA classic and it uses the SP design.

rumplestilts

May 30, 2018
Tekken Advance is surprisingly good, and I'd like to see it in circulation.

Others: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Minish Cap, ChuChu Rocket, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Nintendo uses the original model instead of the SP, that would a huge tragedy.
i'm surprised people would prefer the SP design. have you tried holding one recently? it's nowhere near as good as the original when it comes to comfort. there's a reason all the modded and custom GBAs people buy nowadays are ones with the original design.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
If Nintendo uses the original model instead of the SP, that would a huge tragedy.

I'm surprised anyone could have this opinion. Besides the shit it has the GBA should have had in the first place, it is FAR worse to hold and also looks pretty bland. I'd take the OG model any day long as it's outfitted with a back lit screen and rechargeable battery.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
I'm surprised anyone could have this opinion. Besides the shit it has the GBA should have had in the first place, it is FAR worse to hold and also looks pretty bland. I'd take the OG model any day long as it's outfitted with a back lit screen and rechargeable battery.
I don't know, the laptop design just looks leaps and bounds better than the original, which is the worst looking nintendo handheld to date. I never owned an orginal but he SP was just fine when I held it.

I'm actually very surprised people like the original. Different folks, different strokes I guess.

OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yeah. with the screen and battery mods on the original, no one wants an SP anymore. just looks at these things:
6a6f714e-560c-4639-90kdgd.jpeg

10e33c9b-14ee-4509-bikcbz.jpeg

d008d874-2d50-4e75-a5ifh8.jpeg

eff9f26d-f3ad-406f-9zzctb.jpeg

20f64e32-c5f0-4ca6-8x5dbx.jpeg

eaf16e78-90e2-4382-adpf8i.jpeg

0053f19e-a4a2-4559-9k8ijf.jpeg

WieDerrickWie

Jul 4, 2018
River City Ransom EX
Double Dragon Advance
Doom I and II
One of the Advance Wars games
Contra III

Give it link cable so we can all play multiplayer games
And then I don't care what the other games are.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
The will never do, but they should put F-Zero Climax instead of Maximum Velocity and GP Legend.
Im sure Maximum Velocity would be the one chosen, becuase it was the GBA's flagship title on release and has simple but good gameplay, but sadly it does the stupid thing of not giving a fuck about the racers or the lore of the games (or the music), that IMO is part of the charm of f-zero.
F-Zero was released in the west, but sadly its pretty crappy, its incredibly easy which makes Maximum Velocity's gameplay look much better in comparison.

Climax is the best F-Zero Mode 7 game ever released, incredible graphics for the GBA, has amazing tight gameplay, it has a good difficulty, its long, has a track editor, has a storymode with its famous characters like Captain Falcon and the rest of the troupe, a multitude of racers and vehicles and some of the best remixes f-zero music has ever had (too bad about the gba sound quality).
Its really a pity we got GP Legend in the west instead of Climax.

Last edited:

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I'll go with 40 games ranging from Original GameBoy to GBA.

The form factor would absolutley have to be GBA SP+ though. Original GBA gives me hand cramps

I really want a Classic Original GameBoy but I don't know how authentic it could be without its original design flaws.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Games I'd 100% need to be there:

Fire Emblem (7)
Advance Wars (1 or 2)
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Metroid Fusion
Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
Golden Sun
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
A Pokemon (whichever)

I'm sure I'm blanking on a couple of super representative titles, but those are the 100% picks. Personal ones I'd want:

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (1 or 2)
Mega Man: Battle Network (3 I guess?)
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Final Fantasy 1 + 2: Dawn of Souls
Mother 3

There's a bunch of others too, but then the list gets too SRPG or RPG heavy (Tactics Ogre, SRW OG, Shining Force, Superstar Saga, Aria of Sorrow, FFVI, Buu's Fury, etc).

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Advance Wars
Drill Dozer
Earthbound 2
Golden Sun & TLA
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Lunar Legend
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Mega Man Battle Network 2
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
Shining Soul II <- c'mon no one mentioned this one yet? its real good!
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
WarioWare Inc.

And ummm all the rest cool ones I'm unfamiliar with or dun care for. All in the GB Micro form factor please!

BluePigGanon

Oct 27, 2017
The library is so massive, I honestly would have trouble picking.

But I'd really prefer a GB/GBC Classic, with the look of the original GB.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to keep it "realistic" by following the other Classic Mini models:
  1. Advance Wars
  2. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
  3. Dr. Mario + Puzzle League
  4. Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
  5. Fire Emblem
  6. Golden Sun
  7. Golden Sun: The Lost Age
  8. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
  9. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
  10. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
  11. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
  12. Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  13. Mega Man Zero
  14. Mr. Driller 2
  15. Pokémon Emerald
  16. Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire
  17. Sonic Advance
  18. Street Fighter Alpha 3
  19. Wario Land 4
  20. Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega
  21. Earthbound Advance (previously unreleased)

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen
Pokemon Emerald
Golden Sun 1 and 2
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

W H E W