• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Let's see what you got!

FW2raBuXoAA9fB0

Taken 19th November 2020 at 19:25.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Is that image really from a Ps5? Why it looks more like a Ps4 or worse than that? It's a VR or something like this?

It's from the Astro Bot game that was packaged in with the PS5. It's just not like a high budget thing, it was more of a little tech demo for all the gimmicky stuff in the DualSense controller. It wasn't a visual powerhouse.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
I think it may have been this one:
FULCNviWUAA0tap

I didn't take it to demonstrate the incredible power of the Xbox Series X but to document the strange graphical glitches I was experiencing in the game. I returned the console and got a new one which didn't give me strange graphical glitches in many games.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gears 5 Hivebusters for me. Still looks damn good IMO:

50734132691_ce8dc4e49c_o.png

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I'll go and check if it's possible, but I'm guessing it was an accidental press of the screenshot button on Series X since Xbox One didn't have that button.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Probably Miles' title screen, I always take 200-1000(Besides Tsushima sitting at 3000+ lmao) shots per game and the title screen is usually the first when I start a new game, but my favorite screenshot is still this one to this day and it was taken day one of me starting to play my PS5.
EuHLEezXMAISELh

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017
Same as every other screenshot I've ever taken on the PS5 - something completely random because I mistakenly pushed the screenshot button.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Don't know for sure if this was the first pic or not, but I'm pretty sure it's from after I got my XSX so I'll just say it is. I don't really take purposeful in-game screenshots very often

Don't remember the context, but it is pretty obvious that it was my dad, myself and my older sister messing with my younger brother. I want to say he went to the store with my mom or something when we were all playing and the rest of us wanted to keep playing but he didn't so we messed with him by setting up this picture and sending it to him.

Or maybe he had to go wash his face or something? Regardless it's just a screenshot from COD 2 in the regular settings my family has had for nearly 17 years now (even though my brother is only 15)

HKRy9yl.jpg

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
User warned: Antagonizing another member

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
First shots I took were of Rift Apart. Trying to show the details of the flies in game and not photo mode.
E3scMIYXMAMPy-m

To get the flies close to you in game you have to chase them around.

I then took a bunch to show the ray tracing, I just havent uploaded them.

RexNovis

Oct 25, 2017
Good on both of you for posting Xbox pictures, as well. It's very lame of Kadzork to not recognize that there's more consoles out there than just the Sony ones.

If I was in front of my Switch, I'd post that picture here, but I won't be back home until likely tomorrow.
The hell is your problem? XSX is literally in the title of the thread.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure which it was but I know for a fact is was one of these two.

marvelsspider-manremaxmkdt.png

marvelsspider-manremaibjd8.png

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
Good on both of you for posting Xbox pictures, as well. It's very lame of Kadzork to not recognize that there's more consoles out there than just the Sony ones.

If I was in front of my Switch, I'd post that picture here, but I won't be back home until likely tomorrow.
What are you even talking about? Maybe the OP only has a PS5, so that's why he posted an Astrobot screenshot.