• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Autumn/Winter seasonal flavor?

• Gingerbread

Votes: 85 26.4%
  • Peppermint / Peppermint Mocha

Votes: 70 21.7%
  • Eggnog

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • Pumpkin Spice

Votes: 37 11.5%
  • Cinnamon

Votes: 51 15.8%
  • White Chocolate

Votes: 27 8.4%
  • Chestnut

Votes: 8 2.5%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Ottaro

Ottaro

Oct 25, 2017
No clue and even when I've talked to the baristas, they have no idea why it hasn't been brought back either.

Their Irish cream cold brew is a nice addition to the seasonal menu but doesn't compare at all to the gingerbread latte.
The irish cream cold brew is reallllllly good. I'm glad they added it because I'm a cold brew guy but the pumpkin cream cold brew just wasn't doing it for me. I would have loved a gingerbread cold brew of some sort.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Poll has too many options. You can't ask me to choose between peppermint, cinnamon, and white chocolate. It's just not right.

The irish cream cold brew is reallllllly good. I'm glad they added it because I'm a cold brew guy but the pumpkin cream cold brew just wasn't doing it for me. I would have loved a gingerbread cold brew of some sort.

I added a few pumps of pumpkin to the pumpkin cold brew - was nice (in addition to making it orange šŸ¤£) and yes, I love the Irish cream cold brew - super happy they brought it back this year.

Gingerbread cold brew would've been absolutely amazing. šŸ˜­

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I say eggnog. Drink it, but also get the eggnog ice cream.
Peppermint is a weird thing because while candy canes are a seasonal thing, peppermint gum and those Starlight mints are a thing year round.
I don't like the taste of gingerbread, but it's oddly addicting too.
Pumpkin spice is more of a Halloween/Thanksgiving thing.
White chocolate needs to be more common year round.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
gingerbread and peppermint/chocolate are unimpeachable

gingerbread better actually have a good ginger flavor though, dont mess around

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't had gingerbread in so long. I should do something about that...

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gingerbread is one of the worst tastes on Earth, but I like all of the rest. Tough to pick a favorite.

psionotic

May 29, 2019
Umpqua dairy, from my hometown of Roseburg, OR, makes the best Peppermint Candy iced cream I've ever had.

Stunningly, I can usually get it at the Winco near my house here in the Great Central Valley, 9 hours away.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
Cinnamon is the best. It's both the best winter and fall seasonal flavor.

All the choices are good, though... except peppermint. I don't want mint anywhere near my sweets.