• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 15447

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NBA Shootout

Not sure what licence story is at the moment but I'd love another player in the field.

Imagine NBA done like The Show...

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
Legend of Dragoon or Brave Fencer Musashi. Both of those games were amazing and I would buy em in a heartbeat

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Jumping Flash holds a special place in my heart. I must've played through that demo disc stage 30 times.

Ape Escape could be amazing too. The controls were super innovative, and it'd be interesting to see all the ideas they could come up with in the modern day.

Weeniekuns

Oct 27, 2017
Tenchu... more of the dark/horror stuff from 1&2 and less of the action heavy stuff from the later sequels

tumblr_nmm5lcIgbc1r7sijxo1_400.gif
giphy.gif

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to blow your damn minds right now.

Vib-Ribbon with Spotify, Google Play, and Apple Music support

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
It's not exactly "hasn't been touched in years" territory, but Wipeout Omega Collection was so amazing that we really need a new Wipeout game next gen. Do it Sony, you know it's one of your best series.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A brand new Little Big Planet game. Make a launch day exclusive and that game will stay in my PS5 for a year.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
It's a sad state of affairs when you can compile a top ten long-dormant Sony franchises you want to come back list.
  1. Jumping Flash!
  2. Ape Escape
  3. Rollcage (not sure if Sony actually owns this IP, but it's my favourite futuristic racing franchise)
  4. Boku no Natsuyasumi
  5. Jak & Daxter
  6. Puppeteer
  7. Syphon Filter
  8. Alundra
  9. Vib Ribbon
  10. Parappa the Rapper/Um Jammer Lammy
At least I can strike MediEvil off the list.

Riesenfass

Oct 29, 2017
Champions of Norrath gets my vote. I love that game, and return to it on my PS2 yearly basically. I have such fond memories of playing it in my room with a friend when I was in high school. Such a classic.