• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

• Strawberry

Votes: 175 50.7%
  • Some other wrong choice

Votes: 170 49.3%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2017
Everyone knows you have to go to the Supermarket before a snow storm and buy the following items like its 1950:

Cheese
Milk
Butter
Eggs
Bread

So Im in there and about to get the PopTarts for my kids and they only really want Strawberry but of course, there are no Strawberry PopTarts. I dont remember Strawberry being the clear winner when I was a kid.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
They aren't the most popular, but my favorites are the Chocolate Chip and Wild Berry variants.

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Strawberry has always been the default as far as I can remember. Next up would probably be brown sugar cinnamon, cherry and blueberry in that order if I had to guess the popularity.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
S'mores (not vegan :( sad face)

unfrosted Brown Sugar (vegan yaaay)

Last edited:

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Strawberry is by far the most popular, followed distantly by Brown Sugar Cinnamon which is a clear second. After that it starts getting murky.

Source: I used to be a grocery department supervisor and know what had the most space, and what we got for displays.

Geeklat

Feb 13, 2018
Fruit Loops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkin Pie

S'mores w/ Code Red Mountain Dew

Chocolate Frosted

Unfrosted Cherry (No longer made)

Chocolate Chip

Frosted Strawberry

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Unfrosted apple cinnamon. Too bad they don't make them anymore because filthy heathens insist on frosting all the good flavors.

EDIT: You said POPULAR! Yeah, popular would be some garbage with frosting.

Noog

â–˛ Legend â–˛
May 1, 2018
Strawberry is the default. It's a complete shame because as far as I'm concerned, Strawberry Pop Tarts are entirely mediocre and paint the entire brand with an undeservedly average brush.

Cherry pop tarts slap. Raspberry pop tarts fuck. Brown sugar pop tarts go wild. You get crazy with a cookies and cream pop tart or a wild berry or whatever the fuck pop tart, you'll be rewarded.

DeSolos

Nov 14, 2017
I loved and still love Strawberry Frosted, but as I have gotten older and wiser, I've seen the truth, that brown sugar cinnamon is the best because it can be eaten toasted or not and still be good. My childhood favorite of Strawberry Frosted, is only palatable under the specific circumstance of it being toasted.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Toaster strudel flavor

Gross.

I remember when toaster strudels ad campaign was all about dunking on pop tarts. But if your family was one that bought everything in bulk on sale you've experienced what happens to several months old toaster strudel which is not right. Meanwhile poptarts stay delicious for ever.

Their whole ad campaign was making you feel bad for liking poptarts

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
In order:
Strawberry Frosted
S'mores
Pumpkin Pie

Cherry frosted

To be honest, I miss there being a frosted option that didn't have the goddamned sprinkles on there. This is one of the reasons why S'mores is so good.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
pop-tarts-brown-sugar-cinnamon-4560-s.jpg

The only answer.