• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What is the most delicious sandwich

• Hot dog

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Hamburger

Votes: 127 32.2%
  • PB & J

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • PB & Honey

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Pizza Sandwich

Votes: 12 3.0%
  • What even are these poll options? (other, please specify)

Votes: 206 52.2%
  • Doesn't matter as long as it has pickles

Votes: 20 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 20, 2018
When I was a kid, I went on a geography field trip. My geography teacher told me that the best drug in the world is a cheese and pickle roll whilst watching the sunrise.

Not sure about the drug part, but a crusty roll, with mature English Cheddar and Branston pickle is a damn good sandwich.

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
the ones from All'antico Vinaio in Florence

33G73q-8s4pAB3UtU1YLFJJdwSscyKqQgBwSFu5f6wwODpIdZrJDE3-N0yJdGG5OkYzPIGkjGe2hIQrst4u_Ysgd5UxazbSvp3GGZc4bXZtCkbxXguvjQi5PQFD0fvk1uEoO1sPs7seXFSe1eyRofdg29QgpFMBe-CEkJdwpLliXqtjg1VrKpFg

AIan

Oct 20, 2019
Club where?? Iconic, great tasting always

Honestly any sandwich that has mayo, toasty bread, thin meats, and an accent (such as dijon) makes a good sandwich.

Paper Wario

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
My go to order at any deli or sub shop is roast beef, provolone, shredded lettuce, tomato, onion, oil & vinegar. However living in Jersey City, the roast beef and muzz at Fiore in Hoboken is probably the best individually sandwich I've ever had. Jersey City/Hoboken is an embarrassment of riches for Italian delis

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
For me any variation of grilled ham and cheese is the archetypical amazing sandwich.

Classic panini with prosciutto and fresh mozzarella
Croque monsieur
American style cheddar and ham grilled with butter

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Depends where I am geographically, but my home base of the East Coast, I have to say a good old Pastrami on Rye.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
There's a place where I live that does a Jamaican clubhouse with jerk mayo and it's probably the best sandwich I've ever had.

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
Muffuletta. All the most unhealthy cured meats piled on delicious bread and topped with olive tapenade. Also it's the size of your head. You're probably supposed to cut it into wedges but fuck that, I'm not ordering one to make healthy decisions.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure you're a fine person in real life OP, but this is the worst poll.

Oct 26, 2017
i saw hot dog at the top and immediately said fuck you out loud so thanks for the laugh.

sub for me
cubano was my first thought but a nice stacked sub is it

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The millennial one with lots of avocadodo's and money spendage n spinach and stuff

Nah, but really it's crisp bread with fish. Prove me wrong.

Nov 28, 2017
Sweden
Given the definition of sandwich used in this thread, I'd say anything wrapped in bread qualifies as a sandwich. So bean enchiladas. Yum yum yum.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Soppresata, spicy salami, ham on a sourdough baguette, drizzled with olive oil and vinegar, topped with thinly sliced provolone, and aged sun dried tomatoes.

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
Subway Vegan Patty with Lettuce, Red Onion, Mixed Peppers, Cucumber, Sweetcorn and Olives with Southwest sauce is my go to sarnie.