• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TerminusFox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
9f8.gif

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Since this is a video game enthusiast forum, take this 'Samus and Joey' manga panel(s).
5d2.png

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A Berserk thread? Yup.

I legitimately agree with you OP. For all the badassery that's normally in the manga that part of the story was fucking awesome, without any of the normal sword, blood, and Guts. In a way, that makes it the most badass.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4b49f673e944b102833abb3231fede71.jpg

Just look at how fucking badass the Skull Knight looks. Femto is cool by default so that increases the badass factor by 100. The fact that someone finally got so close to Griffith makes this one of the coolest moments in the series.

OP
OP
Cryptosporidium
Oct 25, 2017
canada
A Berserk thread? Yup.

I legitimately agree with you OP. For all the badassery that's normally in the manga that part of the story was fucking awesome, without any of the normal sword, blood, and Guts. In a way, that makes it the most badass.

I think youre spot on, the weakest member of the band goes against one of the strongest things on the planet with nothing but his sheer disappointment in femto

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised this one hasn't been posted yet. From Berserk:

fbpct.png

Basically any time the Berserker Armor comes out.

Fou-Lu

Oct 25, 2017
Berserk and Vagabond are on a whole different level than other manga when it comes to badass.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
That Rickert moment was the biggest "Oh my fucking god" moment I had reading Berserk, and Berserk already has tons os crazy good moments. To think it was just a year ago when it happened gives me hope that Miura still can deliver a satisfying conclusion to the story, even if its like in 30 years.

The second moment that I like the most is when Grunbeld, Rakshas and the other high rank demons kneel before Femto, the "like a painting" scene, but I can't find the image.

Salamande

Oct 25, 2017
I've always been a big fan of Grappler Baki. This is one of many great spreads, a fight between Yujiro and Baki near the end of the Son of Ogre series.

08.jpg

Last edited:

less

Oct 25, 2017

Inoue is amazing and Vagabond is indeed full of badass panels. I would post a Slam Dunk panel but my all time favorite panel from there really needs me to post the entire prior chapter (the last moments of the final game) and that is just too many panels.

hendersonhank

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have to say, that as is pretty typical for me with manga, I can't tell what the fuck is going on in half of these.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
04bb4fc825c9457080ffbf8de8f1c430.png

I wish there was more Blade of the Immortal panels up as there arew some amazing ones. There is a part near the end were a small handful of master swordsmen storm the capital and procede to slaughter just about everyone and make it look easy and all to prove a point that their unique individual martial arts prowess was far greater than masses of grunts or their intially showy, but in the end unimpressive leaders.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
04bb4fc825c9457080ffbf8de8f1c430.png

I wish there was more Blade of the Immortal panels up as there arew some amazing ones. There is a part near the end were a small handful of master swordsmen storm the capital and procede to slaughter just about everyone and make it look easy and all to prove a point that their unique individual martial arts prowess was far greater than masses of grunts or their intially showy, but in the end unimpressive leaders.

was just about to say i'm disappointed nobody posted blade of the immortal stuff
the early BotI chapters full page killing spreads were the best
shame hiroaki samura stopped doing those

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
was just about to say i'm disappointed nobody posted blade of the immortal stuff
the early BotI chapters full page killing spreads were the best
shame hiroaki samura stopped doing those

The art is strong through out the series and he does do some great spreads for major kills. The battles near the end are great in both the art and the creativity one after the other.

Austriacus

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, that as is pretty typical for me with manga, I can't tell what the fuck is going on in half of these.
You dont need to be able to tell what the fuck is going on in any of these panels, its either people killing each other, people making a pose after a battle or making a pose before a battle.

Nothing complicated going on here.

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
guess i am not the only one to quote Berserk.

I want to post some pics from the Eclipse event in Berserk but that will be R21 category.

Oct 25, 2017
This one of Isshiki Satoshi from Shokugeki no Soma, usually a gag character, putting on his serious as fuck face: