• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One of the several times I ate shit on the icy parking lot at work

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm cumming at the gym, I'm cumming at home, I'm cumming all over it's great

Oct 28, 2017
Probably a desk slam when my Destiny 2 team decided to hurr durr right into a Wardcliff Coil packing enemy in Competitive.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Probably me screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW" at my TV during the finale of "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood".

Great film.

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
doing an impression of tom cruise saying "literally fuck your own face" from tropic thunder

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A few days ago, I let a fart rip so loudly that my security camera alerted me saying something like "audio detected in living room" via email.

I saved that video so quickly so I could show my wife. Very proud moment.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
I'm cumming at the gym, I'm cumming at home, I'm cumming all over it's great

giphy.gif

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I very poorly belted along in my car to Coheed and Cambria's "The Running Free" when it came on via a Spotify daily mix very early in the morning after I got off of my night shift.

It was not even remotely great singing. But it did help the throat tickle that's been giving me a terrible cough this week, so I at least came out of it net positive.

Rhaya

Oct 25, 2017
I stepped on a LEGO Brick barefooted Yesterday .

I screamed so loud people living across the street came knocking at my door thinking i was getting attacked .

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
A sneeze. I sneeze ridiculously loud. I hate it but also can't really help it. I hate noise. So i also hate to be the one that's noisy as wel.
But yeah... nowadays i just try to add something after a sneeze to make the situation funny. It turned out to be yodeling.... Not quite sure how successful it is.
I get awkward looks.

SirCheese

Oct 27, 2017
There's this corner on my office desk that I kick into sometimes when I stand up. Always makes a loud sound, especially in a quite office.