• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pjl93

Jun 2, 2020
NJ
I think it's probably homer at the bat every joke cracks me up and the credits song will randomly pop in to my head it never ceases to make me laugh

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Came in to say Homer at Bat too.

Or Homie the Clown.

I'm watching through the series right now as I've never seen much of it outside of as a child and forgetting most of it. On Season 4.

HMS_Pinafore

Oct 25, 2017
Straya M8
Cape feare and Homer at the bat are both great choices, other ones are Rosebud, Last Exit to Springfield and 22 short films about Springfield

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Last Exit to Springfield, 22 Short Films About Springfield, Homer At Bat, Marge Vs The Monorail, and The City of New York Vs Homer Simpson are my favorites.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Treehouse of Horror VII, because it contains Citizen Kang, which is the best Simpsons content in general.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Last Exit to Springfield
Homer at Bat
A Star is Burns
Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie
Lemon of Troy
Treehouse of Horror III
Treehouse of Horror V
The Springfield Files
Duffless
I am Furious Yellow

And my personal favorite, Bart on the Road.

DecisiveShockingAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

t8on1GxuOXa3yO41Jpl-Kv11pDE=.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna vouch for two that tend to deserve more love: "The Last Temptation of Homer" and "Lisa on Ice."

"Lisa and I are going out for ge-la-to. We'd ask you to come, but... you know." Just absurdly good line delivery.

Jul 5, 2019
It's not my favorite episode but Homer Goes to College has one of the best joke to minute ratios of any episode, IMO. "That's not the wallet inspector..." said with completely sincere concern destroys me every time.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Impossible to choose. Last Exit may get the single biggest laugh out of me though with Grandpa's story.

"They didn't have white onions. Because of the WAR." Every time it gets to that line I fucking die. It's perfectly placed and perfectly read.

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
Seasons 4 through 8 minus the baptism episode are the best episodes of the Simpsons.

Homer goes to college is a fucking banger. Everyone loves You Only Move Twice. I love Wacking Day.

But my all-time favorite is Bart on the Road. So many great jokes, and awesome to see Bart rolling deep with Nelson and Martin.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Incredibly difficult. Though Cape Feare is probably my most randomly quoted with my sister.

Soooo many though.

Hey kids! Who wants to drive through that cactus patch?!

Yeah!
Yeah!
NO!