• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
I feel like I have no idea when no new xbox sales drop? Is it on the same day of the week? I feel like in the past on the other platforms (I was usually a Playstation/Nintendo guy) I always knew when to check the store for a bunch of new releases and sales. However on Xbox I don't seem to know. The community also doesn't seem to get hyped for a "drop" on a certain day of the week (perhaps a byproduct of how GamePass has changed the way we interact with the Xbox marketplace).

The only thing I know is that every Friday they drop a This Week on Xbox episode but most of those deals and games discussed already were live.

Anyways, can anyone clue me in.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
IIRC they typically do a big July summer sale. Probably next week.

Gold Deals are typically on Tuesday's. Big themed sales on Friday's I think.

Oct 25, 2017
majornelson.com

This Week's Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals available from the Microsoft Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 12 July.

You can even check here every week and it'll remind you with a date ans a countdown of when the sales will turn over

As far as hype goes, maybe not hype but I know I always check MauroNL 's posts on a Monday night to see if they've went up yet and what they are haha