• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Give me an ice cold Arnold Palmer.

L_AZC72592.JPG

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Cool blue Gatorade. By the way, you don't have to be sweaty and holding a basketball to enjoy a Gatorade. You can just be a thirsty dude.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Milk is the next most versatile (water is my favorite drink). I do love matcha lattes, but I try not to drink things with caffeine.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Polar seltzer cranberry lime 🐻‍❄️

WTF that emoji was supposed to be a polar bear

For me, milk, polar seltzer, then like I dunno... Diet coke maybe. I try not to drink caffeine after 12pm or so and avoid most caffeine unless it's coffee in the morning.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
the bottom of a root beer float where the melted ice cream and root beer have melded together into a single substance

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you say something so controversial yet so brave?
(A big cup of cold milk is the best, most comforting thing to drink at the end of a long day. It's a hug in a glass.)

Otherwise I would say Cherry Dr Pepper. Preferably from Sonic. I moved half a mile from a Sonic last year and it's done terrible things to my diet.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Well since you listed a tea, I'm going with taro bubble tea with lychee jelly

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Spindrift has been my addiction this past year, hardly any sugar in most flavors and as to the OP, they have their own version of an Arnold Palmer with zero sugar and its delicious:

81U5CVWXyQL._SL1500_.jpg

My fav Spindrift is probably grapefruit and I say that as someone that doesn't really like grapefruit juice due to the bitterness. It retains the tang with just a smidge of bitter.

Alcoremortis

Oct 25, 2017
Like 95% of what I drink is tea or water and the rest is split between alcohol and juice. I guess orange juice is pretty great.