• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
its a good song, but its not the best live song.

Its not even the Foo's best live song. That would be Everlong.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
In my (admittedly limited) experience, the song is In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3, by Coheed and Cambria.

Edit: You have to be there, though.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Scar Tissue, Slane Castle 2003. The jam at the beginning, the crowd reaction upon realizing the song and then singing along, John Frusciante's solos and backing vocals. Perfection.

Oct 25, 2017
Basement's performance of Covet from Sound & Fury 2019 had the mic completely cut out and the fans just sing together

Have Heart closing their reunion set at Sound & Fury with Watch Me Rise, once again and entire venue just singing in unison.

I know this happens at large concerts all the time, but there's something magical when this happens in smaller fests where there's diverse lineups and audience there. It creates a sense of intimacy that can't be felt when you're sitting in a 50K arena.

ed2090

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely not as well known as the others posted but I always love Identity by Sakanaction. Its usually used as one of the finales to their solo concerts.