• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the fight itself sucked but the music in Breath of the Wild's final boss is amazing. Guy on the piano going crazy.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Not the greatest game, but the final boss track from Lightning Returns is a 13 minute (hurr, did they do that on purpose >.>?) epic:

The final boss of Bravely Default also has an absolutely phenomenal theme:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I would agree with OP but then I beat DMC5 yesterday and yeah that song...whew

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
As a lot of my favorites have already been posted I'll post some of my favorite end of season bosses from Vindictus. I've long since stopped playing but the end boss tracks are still as great as ever.

Last edited:

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
It's DMC 5's, easily, especially when the context of the lyrics is taken into consideration.

No spoilers from the video below other than the track itself but watch for recommended videos popping up with major spoilers in their thumbnails.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I like MGR as much as the next guy, but ok rock music paired with bad vocals doesn't do it for me.

As far as best final boss song, Dancing Mad is pretty much a cut above everything else given it's strong thematic composition in direct relation to Kefka and his journey as a villain.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe I get to be the one to post this. I doubt anything will ever top Grace & Glory for me.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, it's Dancing Mad.

People who posted the Bravely Default boss theme are cool too.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Not the greatest game, but the final boss track from Lightning Returns is a 13 minute (hurr, did they do that on purpose >.>?) epic:

The final boss of Bravely Default also has an absolutely phenomenal theme:

This post wins.

Lightning Returns' final boss theme is 13 minutes of beautiful chaos. It's horrible, yet majestic.