• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I got go with It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams.

When I think of Christmas music, I think of this song.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Probably The Pogue's "Fairytale of New York"

Also extremely good:

Wham's "Last Christmas"

Slade's "Merry Christmas Everybody"

Wizzard's "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday"

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Carol of The Bells

How a song can be both haunting and cheerful at the same time is beyond me, but it fucking works.

Apr 3, 2018
"Fairytale of New York" or "Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy". Or Judy Garland's rendition of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".

Nothing else comes close.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
it is indisputably Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You

California Christmastime is a close second. Well, not that close, but you know what I mean.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
It's Carol of the Bells, but one of my favorites is Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan's God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / We Three Kings

Also the best if you're having a shit Christmas and kind of want to kill yourself, Bright Eyes' Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Oh good in before someone ruins it with Mariah.
I prefer the classics of Bing / Sinatra / Andy Williams.

but i think The Carpenters "I heard the bells on Christmas Day " is my favorite.

FerrisBueller

Jul 15, 2018
UK
The Pogues - Fairytale of New York

www.youtube.com

The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York (Official Video)

Official video for Fairytale Of New York by The Pogues featuring Kirsty MacCollStream The Pogues greatest hits here â–¶ https://RhinoUK.lnk.to/ThePoguesSubscri...

Darlene Love - All Alone on Christmas

www.youtube.com

Darlene Love - All Alone On Christmas (Official Video)

Watch the official music video for "All Alone On Christmas" by Darlene LoveListen to Darlene Love: https://DarleneLove.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the offici...

Chris Rea - Driving Home For Christmas

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
Without even a shadow of a doubt, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You. Critically acclaimed, adored worldwide, written by the Songwriter's Hall of Famer Mariah herself, it blends the traditional with the current, giving us all that nostalgic feeling that we love so. The perfect holiday song. You can find it at the #2 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 next week.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Anything but Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time. One of the most annoying songs in history. That song is the bane of my existence in December.