• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Switters

Oct 28, 2017
Can't a guy just Squanch in peace anymore without the police state being up his ass?

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
When fanmade pokemon fandom goes crazy

latest

Cana

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Mar 27, 2021
how are there still cameras with such bad quality

why do all these "what is this strange creature" pics always look like this

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017

Because we're in the Matrix and camera technology hasn't actually progressed since 1999. But the machines want us to think they did. It's why we *think* each new iteration of camera phone pictures look amazing. But then looking back they're all terrible quality.

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's a wet gibbon haha.

Haha it reminds me of one of my favourite YouTube videos.
I always die when the little dude drops from the tree lol.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
It might have been a particularly loud lynx. Their vocal range goes from from terrifying wailers to cats who sound like humans pretending to be cats.

Holy shit, if I hear that in the woods I'm just gonna go stand in the corner because I know it's too late and the Blair Witch already got me.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017

i'll take any opportunity to say this, cameras that are not professional or semi professional cameras are still terrible, teerrrrible

because generally there is no need for them to be any better at specifically taking improptu pictures of walking monster foxes