• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Morrison71

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure I could come up with something better but I always try to be thrifty and I know that comes from her. It's not easy balancing a family budget, I know that now.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thats a long list and being thrifty is on there like you OP, but I gotta say I must have been infected with her loud ass laugh when I was in the womb cos I laugh at the most mundane things.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
My parents divorced when I was in kindergarten, I didn't inherit anything from her aside from ethnicity and a lead foot.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017
Her resting bitch face.

I love my mom and she's super sweet, but she totally has RBF and so do I. Other than that, I can't think of anything. I'm a terrible cook and I spend money like it's nothing.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Fortunately ,I've inherited nothing from my mother, I'm mostly a clone of my father (which kinda sucks).

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She dropped a cucumber on her forearm when she was pregnant with me in her belly. I now have a cucumber silhouette on my forearm forever.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
We drive, but prefer not to.
Prefer to spend free time having fun over complaining about politics.
Not detail oriented.
Not good at math.

I feel I take after her more than my dad.

Athreous

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
My grandfather had syndactyly, so my mom inherited it, so did I :D

It's something like this:
A02kw75CYAActV0.jpg

But in a cool way, since my feet is pretty :D same with my mom :D

Only those 2 fingers are united.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Insomnia. Her side are all night people. Most of her traits passed on to me so I can't just choose one but that is the one that is most detrimental to me.
Oh I just remembered another bad one: inability to follow through major things when you've lost interest (case in point, doctoral defense, that's the only thing she had left and she decided she hated her research and just plain quit). I've done the same for one of my degrees. 12 credits shy and just lost all interest and just stopped. I don't regret it to this day.

Last edited: