• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I'm guessing it'll launch in September. Still plenty of time to talk about it before then and the focus will be FFVIIR and TLoUP2 for now.

It's been in development for a whopping 6 years though, so I'd expect they'll push it pretty hard when the time comes.

State of Play likely on the way in March too.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
I swear to god y'all are the most impatient people. There seems to be a thread to this effect every single week. Just wait. It ain't gonna kill you

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Not every game needs 100 hours of gameplay footage and previews before release. We've seen enough of GoT between the reveal trailer, the E3 demo and The Game Awards trailer.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We really need these threads every other week?

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I think it will delayed until Fall or Winter due to COVID-19

Unless you're being sarcastic... It makes sense to delay consumer electronics launches since a lot of supply chains and manufacturing resources are crippled/restricted atm, but there's no real reason to delay entertainment product releases. You don't need to ship parts from China or SK to release a game.

theSoularian

Oct 25, 2017
Even if the game is still like 9 months away, I can imagine for the developers that isn't a lot of time. At this point there isn't any time in their schedule to be posting blogs, doing interviews or public demos...they probably just want to focus on getting the game done.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Probably still late summer/Q3. They may shift it into launch territory for PS5 if one of their other launch games slips... or if PS5 slips altogether.

Kupo Kupopo

Jul 6, 2019
for whatever reason, so far, the promotion for ghost of tsushima has been almost completely opposite the promotion for days gone. the days gone stuff eventually became kinda tiresome, there was so much of it...

i'm not assuming this means that there are problems. but the difference in promotional approaches for these 2 new properties is a little odd...

Last edited:

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
OP put some pressure on Sony/Sucker Punch and they released a new trailer and the release date.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
For a game that is coming out this summer, we know next to nothing about the game and we still don't have a firm release date. When developer are this silent about their games I feel like it is to hide the fact there is a troubled development going on with this game. I really doubt this game is going to make the summer target release date.

OP asks about PS5 next please

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a game that is coming out this summer, we know next to nothing about the game and we still don't have a firm release date. When developer are this silent about their games I feel like it is to hide the fact there is a troubled development going on with this game. I really doubt this game is going to make the summer target release date.
you are crazy dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.