• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
For a game that is coming out this summer, we know next to nothing about the game and we still don't have a firm release date. When developer are this silent about their games I feel like it is to hide the fact there is a troubled development going on with this game. I really doubt this game is going to make the summer target release date.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
It's a PlayStation game and PlayStation currently isn't talking a ton about their games.

So probably wait until they announce an occasion to talk about their games.

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Not meaning to thread wine, but we had this exact same question raised not that long ago. Just wait until they're ready to announce.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'd imagine they're planning a big gameplay blowout soon. They've got some heavy hitters coming out this spring so there's no rush.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Sony still has FFVII and TLOU2 to promote. Patience.

Literally this. You're being impatient which I understand because we all want PS5 news and Ghost of Tsushima news, plus there's been a ton of silence really from Playstation's end about these things. But it's more so this, they have to market these two games before they even consider bringing out promotion for GOT.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Are you suggesting they are ghosting us?

I'll see myself out.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Sony has other marketing phases to go through right now for multiple games.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
FF7 remake comes out first, then The Last of Us 2. Sony usually focuses marketing on one game at a time.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Show games too early? People go mad. Promote a game or two at a time? People go mad. Sony are in a tough situation.

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
Given it was already internally delayed due to TLOU as opposed to production issues I'd be surprised if it got pushed back from summer.

Colargogol

Jan 22, 2020
I do think that's how Sony promotes their games. The last God of War didn't get previewed until a couple of months before the release and the game was still a major triumph.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
The game probably got cancelled, and sucker pucnch is about to get shut down....

For real man, what do you think? Its was literally showed like three months ago and has a summer window. Like, nothing happened. Its doing fine.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sony's not talking about much of anything. Im sure well get a state of play the month before launch to tell is more about it

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
Between this thread and that CoD Warzone thread, gamers really get bent by a lack of info instead of just being patient and doing literally anything else.

Dewin

Oct 26, 2017
The last of Us Part 2 took its place so it probably got pushed back. More dev time is good too.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
We saw a new trailer not long ago. I guess they will only show more of it close to lauch. As ppl said, they still have FF7 Remake and TLOU 2 to promote.

Status
Not open for further replies.