• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I just finished El Camino, have a date tomorrow night and family dinner on Sunday.

Other than that got shit load of work to do :(

But I would love to know what you all up to

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
Roadtrip planned through the U.S. southwest. Saquaro national monument, Tucson, Monument Valley, Moab, Zion plus a few more places. Very excited. My wife and I plan a trip every year to avoid family.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Just gonna chillax. I had a pretty busy September and early October so the long weekend will be nice.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Our family actually decided to celebrate on American Thanksgiving this year because various obligations prevented everyone from being able to come. So I just get to appreciate the long weekend.

By the way, American Thanksgiving is way too close to Christmas. It's ridiculous. Only a month's difference between the two biggest meals and scheduling nightmares of the year? And by the end of November it's already practically winter in what's supposed to be an autumn holiday.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Our family actually decided to celebrate on American Thanksgiving this year because various obligations prevented everyone from being able to come. So I just get to appreciate the long weekend.

By the way, American Thanksgiving is way too close to Christmas. It's ridiculous. Only a month's difference between the two biggest meals and scheduling nightmares of the year? And by the end of November it's already practically winter in what's supposed to be an autumn holiday.
Yeah, but we get two days off instead of one!

Pyke Presco

Dec 3, 2017
Heading from Ottawa to Barrie; first time back to the parent's place in a decade for Thanksgiving. My mom is super stoked about it, and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole family.

Deraldin

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be working advance polls for the election all weekend. One day down, three to go.