• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017

• Petroglyph Games (also working on C&C 1 and Red Alert 1 Remaster, some former Westwood Devs)
  • Survival RTS (like "They Are Billions")
  • Waves of enemies attack your base, get's more difficult with each wave
  • Co-op Multiplayer option for two players (no MP for They Are Billions, but that one will receive a huge campaign later this year)
  • Ressource gathering, city/base building included
  • Looks a bit like "Age of Empires" with the Gameplay of "They Are Billions"
  • Randomly generated map
  • Sandstorms, different enemy types
  • real-time, but can be paused
  • Release: Q2 2019

AlanOC91

Owner of YGOPRODeck.com
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Interesting....

Didn't think I would be into it but the video hooked me a little. I'll have to check this out some more.

Oct 27, 2017
The way they describe it make it sound like it's a fancier version of Tower Defense.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the game, but I'm confused about what the long term appeal is supposed to be.

OP
OP
Nerun

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
This being wave survival is a huge bummer to me :(

Well, if it is around 20 Euros or something, could still be fun with friends. Always missed the co-op option for They Are Billions. On the other hand, I'm a huge fan of singleplayer campaigns, which is in the works for They Are Billions. So...well, let's see. I would have loved a traditional campaign for Conan Unconquered though. Maybe the studios isn't big enough to handle to many big(ger) projects at a time, if you take into consideration the latest games from Petroglyph like 8-Bit Armies and Forged Battalion and knowing they are also working on the C&C Remaster.

OP
OP
Nerun

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
New video with gameplay and some more details about the game itself: