• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best PS4 exclusive?

• Bloodborne

Votes: 951 36.9%
  • TLOU2

Votes: 578 22.4%
  • Uncharted 4

Votes: 56 2.2%
  • Ghost of Tsushima

Votes: 60 2.3%
  • God of War

Votes: 531 20.6%
  • Spider Man

Votes: 179 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 220 8.5%

• Total voters

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I bought my PS4 for Bloodborne. Even if nothing else had ever come out for it, I'd have been satisfied with the investment.

Dec 15, 2017
As a pc only gamer and huge souls fan I am interested in bloodborne the most. Hopefully is the next in line. All the others are nice to have but not essential the way I see it.

Although after finishing RE7 on PC I'd say that RE7 VR may be the hidden best ps4 exclusive. There are 4 souls games + lots of soulslikes available on pc but no VR horror game with that budget.

I'll never get why capcom did not port the game. VR needs all the good games it can get across many platforms to thrive.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne followed by the Last Guardian.

I haven't played GoT but Spiderman, UC4 and GoW are technically excellent but otherwise forgettable games.

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bloodborne is the king, and you can add anybody who doesn't agree to your ignore list because their opinions are literally wrong.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
I can't play that game T^T
Yeah, I gave it multiple attempts and finally got to Blood Starved Beast boss but haven't gone back since. I see the appeal, it's like an unforgiving old NES game at it's heart, but I hate the edgy grimdark art style. I might have enjoyed it more had I started with Dark Souls. The more traditional high fantasy sword & sorcery look of the Demon Souls remake looks a lot more my style so maybe I'll give that a shot and then retry Bloodborne on the PS5.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Definitely the last of us,nothing comes really close. Except for maybe Spidey, Uncharted 4 and GoW.

TheOnlyJ

Oct 29, 2019
Bloodborne is the only one I've platinumed and definitely my favorite, but the exclusive lineup for sony has been good enough this gen that I'm still planning to buy a ps5 despite MS's really strong series s reveal. The only really bad exclusive was Days Gone.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
It's Bloodborne for me because it made me enjoy a From game. Loved every moment of it, the only one of those I've finished still.

God of War is a close second for pretty much the same reason, I do not like the God of War series. So that they made a new one with combat I enjoyed and a story I actually found interesting...well done them. Can't wait for 2.

Jun 23, 2019
Honestly between Bloodborne and TLOU2. Just goes to show how ridiculous Sony's output was this generation that the poll is filled with GotY winners.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Bloodborne. Without exception.
God of War after that, though I have not played UC4.

The others aren't even close (though I have also not played Astrobot).

Deleted member 5593

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1. God of War
2. Bloodborne = Horizon
4. TLoU2

If Bloodborne had better load times and better frame rate I would put it closer to God of War.

Have yet to play Ghosts of Tsushima and AstroBot.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne and God of War are clear winners for me, they are far away from the rest.
I voted for Blooborne.

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
N2sLQhG.gif

Bloodborne

Jul 24, 2020
I legitimately don't care for any of those games as a historic/childhood PlayStation fanboy ala system wars kind of kid.

Maybe Death Stranding if you count it. Haven't played FFVII:R

This generation has in general been quite the disappointment for the blockbuster AAA space IMO.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Bloodborne obviously.

My favourite exclusives, ranked, would probably be:

Bloodborne > TLoU2 > Horizon Zero Dawn* > Ghost of Tsushima > Uncharted Lost Legacy > Uncharted 4 > Gravity Rush 2 > God of War

* I know it's no longer exclusive, but it was for 3 years, so it counts! I left out Nioh 1 and 2 because the temp exclusivity was fairly short, however.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Since Persona 5 isn't technically an exclusive, I'll go with Persona 5 Royal. Also, find it interesting that P5R is the highest rated PS4 exclusive on Metacritic and it's not even on the poll.

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
Last of Us 2. Still only played it once because I can't go through everything again.

But I also really enjoyed the stories of Spiderman and God of War, and I'm excited to see what's next.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
A toss up between Bloodborne and GoW. I voted for GoW but could easily give the nod to Bloodborne.

MasonADC

Sep 28, 2018
Persona 5 royal then final fantasy 7 remake

out of the normal poll options, spiderman but none of them are really mind blowing to me.

Jun 17, 2018
Voted Bloodborne coz I CONSUMED every bit of that game. Every inch of every new area, every boss, every death, every trophy up until the plat and 100% dlcs... everything!

Tlou2, gow and UC4 are very close to eachother but very distant to bloodborne.

Deleted member 72415

Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Bloodborne or TLG. I never tried god of war or spiderman. I dropped TLOU2 because it drags on and on and is complete ass.