• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
gEv4Lgf.png
best..believe it...bruv?!?!

the fuck is this shit?

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
I was trying to read just quotes from this as I saw it on another forum- and it was just so
Cringe and racist I couldn't read excerpts

Jocund

Mar 9, 2018
how come black superhero outfits nowadays involve a hoodie and sneakers

surprised they didn't give bro johnny dang or sumn to nail that "urban" presentation

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe the amount of eyes that saw this and thought it was ok to print. Like surely someone had to be like "No". Ooof

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
how come black superhero outfits nowadays involve a hoodie and sneakers

surprised they didn't give bro johnny dang or sumn to nail that "urban" presentation

Miles' new costume is one of the worst superhero suits I've seen in a long time.

miles-morales-header.jpeg

Why does he need a mask over his mask?

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is how you write black people if your only exposure to them is the Black Twitter memes that made their way over to White Twitter.

Oct 25, 2017
It is astonishing in how bad it is.
The fact that it went through scripting, drawing, inking, editing, approval by higher ups, then made it onto comic shelves, and NOBODY in that entire process cried out "Stop this white nonsense!"
This is written by a guy whose only exposure to black people is The Boondocks.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It is astonishing in how bad it is.
The fact that it went through scripting, drawing, inking, editing, approval by higher ups, then made it onto comic shelves, and NOBODY in that entire process cried out "Stop this white nonsense!"
This is written by a guy whose only exposure to black people is The Boondocks.

I mean to be fair, I don't know if the writer is in fact white.

RJeddy

Dec 4, 2017
I mean to be fair, I don't know if the writer is in fact white.
Here's a short bio on the author I found
Born in Mexico City and raised in Houston, TX, Yehudi Mercado is a former Disney Art Director turned successful graphic novelist. During his time at Disney he co-wrote and was the Art Director for Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon (Mobile Game). His original graphic novels as include Buffalo Speedway, Pantalones, TX, Rocket Salvage and Sci-Fu: Kick it Off (which was featured on the Scholastic Book Fair and was one of the top 10 most checked out books for kids in the New York Public Library System).

Current projects include showrunning a narrative podcast based on his graphic novel, Hero Hotel, for the Pinna Network. Yehudi is in development on an original Cartoon Network series, is working on a middle-grade graphic novel for Harper-Collins entitled Chunky and is writing the screenplay based on one of his graphic novels for DreamWorks Feature animation. His next graphic novel, Fun Fun Fun World, will be released Spring 2020.
YM_SciFu.jpg