• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What If...? aside, which of Marvel Studios' Phase 4 Disney+ shows are you most excited for?

• The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Votes: 122 19.3%
  • WandaVision

Votes: 210 33.2%
  • Loki

Votes: 118 18.7%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 61 9.7%
  • Ms. Marvel

Votes: 164 25.9%
  • Moon Knight

Votes: 161 25.5%
  • She-Hulk

Votes: 116 18.4%

• Total voters

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ranking in terms of excitement:

Ms. Marvel (!!!)
Falcon and the Winter Soldier
WandaVision
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
What If?
Loki
Hawkeye

I'm over the moon that Kamala is getting her own show and is confirmed to jump to the movies. She's so awesome!

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Gotta go with She-Hulk, she's probably one of my first comic book crushes as a kid and like Platy said, she can be a great 4th wall breaking character of done right. MS. Marvel is a close second (Not for weird crush reasons, she's just a great character who really deserves to be in the MCU)

In order

She-Hulk
Ms Marvel
What If?
Wandavision
Moon Knight
Hawkeye
Loki
Falcon and Winter Soldier

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She-Hulk is so hype!

But so far, from what we know, WandaVision is such a crazy concept, a must-see! And so exciting for the characters involved:
c788da831da488c84ab6b0cc62df5bfd.jpg

For She-Hulk I hope she breaks the fourth-wall! :D
main-qimg-97c78c85317c10c78652df9f66d12277

Paving the way for Gwenpool :v

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Are most of these supposed to hit next year? I'm planning to wait them out until most of them are released and binge a bunch of them.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Definitely WandaVision, that seems to have the most weird and ambitious setup. I think they're going to do some crazy stuff there... which will then bleed into Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. Sorry, I just love typing that full title out as I'm still in disbelief it's real. Some great years ahead.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
The Falcon and Winter Soldier. I'm a stan for Stan and Mackie.

Then Moon Knight > Wandavision > Hawkeye > Loki.

I don't know anything about Ms Marvel or She Hulk.

kai3345

Oct 25, 2017
WandaVision for sure. Between that, Dr. Strange 2 and Blade, I'm ready for more horror in my MCU

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Tie between Moon Knight and Ms Marvel, but they're pretty far off from coming out.

The concept of WandaVision doesn't do much for me outside of it tying into Doctor Strange 2. I'd need to see some footage of it to get excited for it I think. In all honestly I'm excited for all the Marvel shows coming out, except for maybe Hawkeye which I could do without.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Why did you exclude what if? Because it's animated?
Eh...he made the right call, it's alternate stories. Not that it's bad, as someone who loves the comic and is always excited for any animation that's not just for kids and isn't comedy I am looking forward to that myself, but not in a way that would equate it to the MCU shows.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
In order:

Wandavision
She-Hulk
Hawkeye
Moon Knight
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Ms. Marvel
Loki

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Ms. Marvel and Moonie are tied because both can be good and be really fucking out there.
honey-i-shrunk-the-kamala.jpg

3940831-moon%20knight%20%282014-%29%20005-021.jpg

Wandavision is already the ones from the first batch that I'm looking forward to the most.

She Hulk will all go down with who's behind it. Same with Hawkguy.

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She Hulk gonna give me my super hero procedural show.

So in.

I would be all over a lawyer-by-day, superhero-by-night procedural. They really couldn't pull it off with Daredevil but maybe they can with She-Hulk.

I'm also super curious how it'll tie in with the movies, since it obviously will. Are we finally getting a Hulk movie, but with more than just Banner in it?

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm honestly surprised by all the WandaVision hype. Then again, it's the most out-there show of the lot, plus it has direct ties to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
WandaVision, especially being in that crowd at the D23 panel, seeing that tonetrailer... That show has me the most excited just by the notion that it has the chance of being the most tonally wild shit. But also it's pulling and blending ideas that are super fun.

The trailer was shots from the movies of Wanda and Vision, shots of them as a couple or smiling etc., all intercut with clips from the Dick Van Dyke Show with him and his wife at home. The music sounds kinda cheery and cute. His wife starts talking about how she knows something's wrong and he won't tell her what. Then the music starts getting more unsettling as the strings start picking up, the shots of Wanda and Vis get more desperate and tense. Then the wife starts sounding more scared, "because if there isn't something wrong with you, then that means there's something wrong with me!" With a shot of Scarlet Witch lying on the ground with Vision (a shot from Civil War), and the music has just become something from a horror movie.

I am all. About. This. Shit.

This blending of ideas from House of M and Tom King's Vision series. Wanda creating this perfect reality of marital bliss with Vision, only to not even realize that she has manifested this into existence.

I fucking love it. This is the wild shit I fucking want.

I'm excited for all these shows. Falcon/WS to give those characters a 6-hour Brubaker action thriller, Ms. Marvel to finally see Kamala in this universe, She-Hulk to give that character her due, Moon Knight, I wanted a Hawkeye series for years.

But WandaVision is just such a perfect blending of some wild ideas.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Probably Falcon and Winter Soldier, since I'm sure that Moon Knight will be neutered af.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Now that we learned a bit more about the shows & with Disney+ actually out, I thought now would be a good time to revisit the discussion.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Just based on what we know, Wandavision by far. That being said, overall Ms. Marvel is the character I'm most excited to see.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
WandaVision sounds like it will be the most most experimental and out of left field of all the D+ series.

Jul 4, 2018
Voted for Wandavision, Moon Knight and She Hulk and I'm excited for them in that order. Moon Knights announced show runner has moved it from the top spot for me whereas She Hulks show runner had the opposite effect and I can tell they are going to take the show in the direction that I want.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
Falcon and Winter Soldier for me. Super excited to see where the captain America story goes and really excited for the war of what patriotism means the show seems to be revolving around.

Deleted member 25606

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
WandaVision, especially being in that crowd at the D23 panel, seeing that tonetrailer... That show has me the most excited just by the notion that it has the chance of being the most tonally wild shit. But also it's pulling and blending ideas that are super fun.

The trailer was shots from the movies of Wanda and Vision, shots of them as a couple or smiling etc., all intercut with clips from the Dick Van Dyke Show with him and his wife at home. The music sounds kinda cheery and cute. His wife starts talking about how she knows something's wrong and he won't tell her what. Then the music starts getting more unsettling as the strings start picking up, the shots of Wanda and Vis get more desperate and tense. Then the wife starts sounding more scared, "because if there isn't something wrong with you, then that means there's something wrong with me!" With a shot of Scarlet Witch lying on the ground with Vision (a shot from Civil War), and the music has just become something from a horror movie.

I am all. About. This. Shit.

This blending of ideas from House of M and Tom King's Vision series. Wanda creating this perfect reality of marital bliss with Vision, only to not even realize that she has manifested this into existence.

I fucking love it. This is the wild shit I fucking want.

I'm excited for all these shows. Falcon/WS to give those characters a 6-hour Brubaker action thriller, Ms. Marvel to finally see Kamala in this universe, She-Hulk to give that character her due, Moon Knight, I wanted a Hawkeye series for years.

But WandaVision is just such a perfect blending of some wild ideas.
Except for the fact it's an actual storyline from the comics that pre-dates both House of M and Tom Kings Vision series by decades, literally. Not to be a pendant but Wanda has been fucked up and crazy and just as much an enemy as a hero since at least the 80's when I started reading comics.

Again sorry to nitpick, it just matters to me that the Wanda Vision thing goes back to my childhood.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
She-Hulk,
Jenifer Walters is an interesting character

curious to see how the show will balance her being a lawyer on Monday and ending up in a cosmic adventure with Howard the Duck on Friday.

clean.jpg

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
WandaVision. Partly because Wanda and Vision don't get a lot of screen time, and pary because it seems like it'll be doing something different.

Don't get me wrong, I love the MCU but every single film is an action film in some way. While I expect WandaVision to have action, the sitcom-like promotional art and rumours give me hope for a fun twist on the formula.

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
Hawkeye is #1 with a bullet for me. I love the characters and I'm excited for something a little cozier with lower stakes. Moon Knight has the biggest potential for mindfuckery, so that'd be number 2, then She-Hulk, cause hell yeah it's fucking She-Hulk let's do this

Jiggy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
wherever
Loki running around an alternate universe messing with famous moments in history sounds like a blast

And I assume by the end Loki will make his way back to the prime timeline for the films

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Voted for all of them except Hawkeye. With the exception of that one I think they are all super exciting.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I'm pumped to wait a couple years, sub for a couple months & watching all that sweet content.