• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
What do you enjoy? My current home options are peppermint, sage, goji berry, jujube, and ginger. All good!! Though sage is maybe a bit odd. And all of these are just drunk (by me) for the taste, not any 'benefits'.

Nov 18, 2020
NsJghmMm.png

This will always be my favorite.

Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Clove and Black Pepper

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I love chamomile, spearmint and ginger tea the best. Almond tea is great too but it's kinda hard to find

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like lemon...ade. And iced tea. The other teas on the other hand, oof.

Coffee > tea

This one time I was with a girl and she took me to this tea shop and the menu was filled with literally dozens, maybe more than a hundred tea flavors. I just pointed at whatever and enjoyed the bread/scones/whatever that we also ordered.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
20618826_angle_a06_@2.png

PC Chocolatey Chai is one of my faves!
Chai tea with cocoa nibs or carob instead of tea leaves I believe.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Sleepytime is up there (which I think is basically a blend of chamomile, lemongrass and some mint). I like apple spice teas, although my go-to brand decided to change up their recipe and the end result has less apple and more spice.

Any citrus herbal tea is good.

The only ones I avoid are straight chamomile, plain mint, and ginger can fuck off as the end result is usually overpowering.

There aren't a ton of herbal teas I drink, though, I'd almost always rather have a decaf black tea blend or some sort of rooibos.

Rodan

Nov 3, 2017
Tension Tamer by Celestial Seasonings is my favorite brand blend. But anything minty is my fave.