• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Forza Horizon 4: I keep up to date with their rotating stuff.

I was doing some Genshin Impact for a while, but I've dropped off for now. Will likely pop back on there again in the future, though.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
None. If I'm playing Overwatch and my friends want to do the arcades (especially during an event) then I'll join them for a few, but otherwise I never go out of my way in doing them.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Been pretty good at keeping up with the daily quicksilver missions in No Man's Sky over the past few weeks. Not a fan of games that really pressure you to do dailies; NMS just has them with no pressure and the rewards are unobtrusive. It's fine. Gives me something to do that's a change of pace from my normal obsessing over base layouts.

Before that it was Animal Crossing but I fell off of that super hard basically the day the summer update hit because it had turned into a futile attempt at managing my exploding flower population

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Genshin. I'll do it for other gachas too depending on which I'm focusing on at the time.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Phantasy Star Online 2
Red Dead Online
Division 2
Genshin
Animal Crossing
Rocket League, COD (weeklies really)

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It was FFXIV. but now that i hit 80 on everything it's turned into weekly tomestone caps and raid.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was Genshin last year but I've tried to stay away from those sort of games since the console launches

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I do play a handful of mobile games, primarily gachas, but I rarely find myself doing more than getting the daily login bonus (or in the case of Arknights, shuffling units around in my base). If I have the time or drive to play then I'll play. If not then oh well.

Lone exception is probably Princess Connect, as skip tickets make it very easy and fast to do dailies. It's also the newest game I'm playing, so that may change as the honeymoon period winds down.

Dailies in console/PC games are generally a big turn off for me because it's not every day that I'm even able to sit down and play games at home.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
None. I used to do destiny and wow but for me dailies are a no go these days. I don't want my game to be a second job.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Usually dailies suck, make the game feel like work.
I did them for a while in Genshin but stopped.

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Animal Crossing New Horizons. I haven't missed a day since I started playing last March 20. I don't know why but I always make sure that I log in.

It was a combination of Animal Crossing and Ragnarok Online but I stopped a few weeks ago. I need to find a new server to play again.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
None. The second it feels like I have an obligation to pick up a game is the second I drop it.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Used to be red dead online until rockstar decided to fuck that up

now it's nothing. I do red dead, gtao, fortnite and avengers every so often

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
FFXIV, I just hit the weekly cap and then I'm done with dailies for the week. I also only do this on a new raid tier, once I'm geared I stop, unless I'm playing with friends.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Recently I've been getting Nook Miles in New Horizons and doing the dailies in Super Mario Bros. 35, but it's not something I have to do. I'm over making myself do that kind of thing in video games.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
FFXIV for years. I may take some months of break but I always come back, especially when I'm really stressed out. The routine helps me relax.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Hearthstone. Fun and easy. I actually look forward to these a lot, lol. Fun dopamine hit with tangible rewards.
World of Warcraft when a new expansion or major content patch drops (for a few weeks). Then I shift to just doing the big weekly quests. As soon as it stops being fun/rewarding, I bail.

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
For a couple months now I've only been doing dailies if I feel like it. I know I'm missing out on fun bucks, but I just got tired of always doing them.

I always grab login bonuses though. Right now it's Granblue Fantasy, Crestoria and Star Ocean.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
It used to be Destiny 2, but now, none. That shit reminds me of work too much, and I don't play games to feel like I'm working.

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
I at least try to get the login bonus for IIDX infinitas. Then if I'm not stupid get my practice in with the A/AA/AAA missions.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I enter arena of valor almost every day to collect daily rewards, but I haven't played a match since last year. Lol.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Well Pokemon Go since it's my usual walking companion, but then also the daily pvp sets I guess, when I feel like it. Go is the only f2p game I play and probably the game I've invested most time in. If it had an ingame timer I'd be at a crazy amount.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Epic 7 has my heart. Slowly building up a PvP competitive team.

I used to play FF: Record Keeper but I lost track... Maybe I should redownload it ... 🤔

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I used to do them in wow but I'm not playing anything with dailies anymore. For me it's a negative and I'm less likely to play the game.

RenzokuTom

Aug 31, 2020
Only in FF XIV, I actually like doing roulettes (except the main scenario one). The random aspect makes it fun for me, one day you're doing a low level dungeon with new players and another day you're speedrunning one with veterans.

It helps that each day I'm moving the story forward, will probably feel different towards dailies once I reach the current story.

KentBlake

Oct 27, 2017
The Simpsons - Tapped Out

I've been playing this game everyday since its release (I guess 7-8 years ago). I hate F2P games and microtransactions. I'm not into mobile games at all, but I love the Simpsons. Somehow this thing kept me hooked....until a week ago. It stopped working for me (I still don't know why). This made me look long and hard at the insane amount of hours I wasted on a F2P city building game. I deleted it, and somehow I simply don't care about it anymore. Go figure. I just feel lighter. NEVER AGAIN I'll get into a game like this.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The one I'm playing at the time. When GaaS first got hot I tried to juggle a few dailies and it just felt like work. I was only logging into games to complete dailies, and didn't have time to do much else because I had a different game's dailies to complete.

It's honestly a shit bandaid mechanic to prevent over-grinding.

RossC

Oct 27, 2017
Rocket League and Fortnite (until I hit level 100 on the battle pass, then I tend to stop)

Dec 23, 2017
I try to keep up with them in Guardian Tales.

Featured_com.kakaogames.gdts_.jpg