• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
None yet, but i'll probably be buying Spider man and Yakuza Like a Dragon on day 1

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Spidey and Demon's.

Should keep me busy for about a year with the amount of time it takes me to play games.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I preordered Demon's Souls on Amazon but I probably could've just waited honestly. I'm definitely getting Miles Morales too but haven't bought it yet. Might end up just getting them both digitally instead.

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
None. Won't bother until i see some good ones I really want. Maybe Miles but got them more for comprehensive review testing versus a very badly needed game day one.

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
I want the digital version of Miles and Demon's but might get DAS in disc form.

Do we know if the store is the same and I can just preorder the games in PSN already?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Nothing yet cuz I'm waiting for Sony to confirm what the deal is with this Spider-Man Remaster. That's the only launch game I'm planning to get on disc. Will grab Demon's Souls, Sackboy & DMCVSE digitally.

Ronin

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't preorder any games but I'm looking at picking up Miles Morales and Demon's Souls.

ShimmyShakes

Nov 1, 2017
None yet, but I'll probably get Miles Morales for my son, and maybe Demons Souls for me (depending on when PC version is scheduled for release)

EDIT: Why on earth is Demons Souls AUD$30 more expensive than Miles Morales? GodDAMN.

myzhi

Oct 27, 2017
None. Preordered PS5 disc version for PS4 disc compatibility, but going all digital this time. So, no need to preorder any games. I'll just download it on my unlimited 1gigbit fiber. Planning to get DS, and probably, Miles.

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Not yet, but planning on Demon's Souls & Miles for sure. Will pick up Sackboy if it turns out half decent as well.

Akash

Oct 27, 2017
If i pop in my copy of ps4 spidey, will i get the same experience for that title as those that buy miles morales ultimate edition? Or are enhancements locked to the ps5 version?

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing yet. Since I'll already be waiting for my console to deliver, I'll just get up launch morning and grab Demon's Souls from anywhere. Going digital for Spidey Miles. Would for DeS too, but waiting all day for the console and then having to wait for a whole ass game to download before I can play with my toy sounds less than ideal. I have decent internet but still.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing for me. I was, like some others, more concerned with getting the system. I do want to get Assassin's Creed Valhalla and CoD Black Ops: Cold War, but I'll wait to see more info on the BC before deciding, and in the meantime I'll be playing mostly PS4 games.

Oct 29, 2017
USA
If I can get one, I won't preorder any games. I'm getting the PS5 with the disc drive but that's mostly so I play 4K Blu-rays with and free up an HDMI slot on my TV. Since physical games are now just install discs and don't include the latest patches (unless they're a GotY edition), I'm only going to buy physical games with nice artwork or if there is an absurdly good deal on something. Otherwise I'll be sticking with digital.

Most of my PS4 collection is digital. And looking through my physical games, I've found that with most of those I'd have been fine with a digital version instead.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing right now but I figure I can wait closer to launch to see what games I pick up and what store I get them from. Definitely getting Miles Morales and Demon's Souls though, maybe DMC5 SE as well.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
None. Going to be a PS4 machine via PlayStation Plus until Cyberpunk arrives, and will then buy Spiderman and Demons Souls once they drop from the absurd $125 AUD pricepoint

Guru_Godzilla

Jul 10, 2018
Just the console (disc) for now. Probably gonna pick up Demon's Souls launch day from Walmart for the discount. I have plenty of PS4 games I'm holding off on for the chance of them playing better on the 5. Also, getting at launch since my PS4's disc drive is failing.