• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shiz Padoo

Oct 13, 2018
One of the Pokemon games, I don't remember which I ordered.
AeternoBlade II.
And WRC 8 if the PS4 version drops in price.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Death Stranding is already ordered, and Jedi Fallen Order + Halo MCC PC will be as well when I can, then that's pretty much me done for 2019.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I think Death Stranding will be closing out the year for me and will be my last game until that Mega Man Zero/ZX Collection in January

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding. That's it. Also my final game of 2019.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Gonna be a busy month -

Death Stranding, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Shenmue 3, and probably end up guiltily buying stuff on sale for Black Friday that I'll add to the pile -_-

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Death Stranding - My most looked forward to game. Hope it has that MGS charm
Pokemon Sun/Shield - Not the biggest Pokemon fan but I've liked a few of the games.
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Knight - God of War, Horizon, Spider-Man, and Days Gone are probably my most played games in the last few months. I'm thinking I'll probably like Fallen Knight as well.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Pokemon and Star Wars for sure.

Probably Death Stranding too but the above are the must haves for me.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
The Outer Worlds & Luigi's Mansion 3 (late-Oct releases) and then Death Stranding and Shenmue 3.

Jedi Fallen Order is a "maybe".

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Money is super tight, so I have to stretch my game purchases. I still haven't picked up Link's Awakenings, so if I can afford a game this month, it will be that.

Last month, I opted for the Switch version of The Witcher III.

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
I'm only buying one game in November and that game is Romancing SaGa 3.

Coztoomba

Oct 28, 2017
Will start off with some Luigi's Mansion.
RDR2 on PC (already finished it on XBOX). This time I'll take it slower doing as many side quests and exploring as much as possible. First play through was only 50 hours.
Death Stranding

I'd forgotten about Star Wars. I'll wait and see how hyped everyone is about it.

I know it's a good problem to have... but there are just way more games that I want to play, than I have time to play :(.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Death Stranding and Jedi Fallen Order. And since LM3 is the last day of Oct, and I may not pick it up till Friday, it feel like 3 games.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Jedi Fallen Order, if it reviews well, and Planescape Torment/IWD Enhanced.

I couldn't care less about Death Stranding from what I've seen in the gameplay videos.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Death stranding baby pod edition and pokemon on lock.

Maybe star wars but at this point I'm tempted to wait for a sale around Christmas/ new year

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Death Stranding & Pokemon Shield are the definite buys. Luigi's Mansion might as well count as a November release so that as well.

Will pick-up Star Wars at some point barring it being a disaster, likely closer to the movie release, but on top of the three I'm getting I'm still working on a ton from the last few months. Borderlands 3, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Layer, and Gears 5 (all about 50%-75% done) and I just unwisely downloaded Outer Worlds through Game Pass so likely will have enough to last me till the end of the year or close to it with this months releases.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Jedi Fallen Order, Pokemon Sword and Death Stranding.

and since Black Friday is November, likely some games from earlier in the year like Control and Sekiro.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
We'll see what goes on sale for Black Friday. I'll probably ask for Death Stranding and Star Wars for Christmas.

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Expecting Shenmue III to arrive in the mail, my only must-play this month. Also interested in RDR2 and Star Wars Fallen Order but will not have time for them.

Bohemian

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely picking up Pokemon Sword and Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Death Stranding is a big maybe for me; waiting for in-depth reviews and impressions, but I'm guessing I might save that game for a holiday gift or pick it up on sale further down the line.

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Death Stranding and Star Wars. Luigi's Mansion 3 is out Oct. 31st so that's basically a November release. And that's it for a while... with TLOU2 and Gods & Monsters getting delayed I don't see anything I care about until March.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding, Jedi: Fallen Order and Pokémon Sword

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing that interesting in november for me.
I imagine Shenmue 3 will get a few patches and drop in price pretty quickly so i'll pick that up early next year.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Whatever games go on a decent sale for black friday that I skipped earlier in the year. I don't think I'm getting any new releases this month.