• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Mario Golf
A new Castlevania
Demon's Souls Remastered
Outrun 2 backwards compatibility
Sega Ages Phantasy Star IV
Resident Evil 3 Remake
Mega Man X9
Anything NieR related

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
I am hoping for the obvious: Mario Maker 2.
I had way more fun with the original than I thought I would. We all know a sequel is coming; so let's make it sooner than later!
Pikmin
Mario Maker Switch
Super Mario 3D World Deluxe
Super Mario Maker 2 I guess.
Super Mario Maker Switch, which seems probable.

Here's the thing...what you all really meant to say was Super Mario 3D Maker...LOL...but seriously, I'm convinced it will happen. I've never put this much blind faith into a game before. Please give Nintendo all your spirit energies for this to happen.
giphy.gif

Also, I co-sign Borderlands 3. Still the reigning champion of PvE GaaS done right.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Final Fantasy XVI.

I don't know I'm just not that excited for a 7 remake anymore. We had so many remakes and remasters this gen, I'm just over it.

Oct 27, 2017
A new Kingdom Under Fire or Ninety Nine Nights would be ace but those are highly unlikely. I do look forward to whatever Musou games Koei Tecmo announces, maybe a new game on their DW9 engine or an IP collab.

Deleted member 43810

User requested account closure
Banned
May 23, 2018
That game that Atiba Jefferson teased (?) a while ago. Don't care if it's Skate 1-3 HD, Skate 4 or a new series, just announce it.

knightmawk

Dec 12, 2018
  • Titanfall III: I really don't care about COD or Battlefield, but I friggin' loved both TItanfall games
  • Fable sequel or prequel: I'd prefer a continuation or extension of the original trilogy, not a reboot
  • Golden Sun Switch: Please? I'm not too proud to beg.
  • Lost Odyssey II: See above.
  • An open world game from Platinum using Scalebounds high concept: I understand why Scalebound was canceled, but that doesn't mean I don't still want it.
  • Final Fantasy Tactics II: I'm constantly amazed this didn't come out 15 years ago.
  • Literally anything from Ninja Theory: I'd take that Hellblade Cart Racer even.
  • Ultimate Chicken Horse II: They could just do the original game exactly the same, but add 8 player multiplayer and I'm sold.
  • Perfect Dark reboot

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Much more hooked up than just that my friend!

That's fair. I'm not sure where you get all your info from, I just usually see you commenting on Ubisoft related things. I'm sure it's fun to watch threads like these and be aware of what's coming and what isn't. All I can do is make educated guesses based on previous patterns XD

dharmapolice

Oct 25, 2017
Although I've been burned time and time again, it doesn't seem normal to be in a period where a mainline Final Fantasy game isn't announced and in development. I know the company is figuring a lot of things out right now, but despite all the disappointment I've felt from XV, I want to know what's in the oven for XVI... I don't think they should announce anything until they are deep into development, but greedily I'd love to see what FF 16 looks like...

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
That's fair. I'm not sure where you get all your info from, I just usually see you commenting on Ubisoft related things. I'm sure it's fun to watch threads like these and be aware of what's coming and what isn't. All I can do is make educated guesses based on previous patterns XD

Eh I post a lot less about it, and in general i suppose, because I didn't like my words being weaponized but there's still plenty of places I don't have friends anymore at and I get to learn about here in real time too.

Lots of employment shifting around in 2018 for some reason... lots of changes going on these days in the industry. Everyone wants eSports jobs or twitch or discord and more service stuff it seems

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love a new game by The Chinese Room that builds on Dear Esther and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Not necessarily in the same genre, but with those games strengths.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Whatever Playdead's new game is, ditto for Frictional Games. Also Valve unveils all three of their VR titles. Put my Vive back to work already!

Apr 11, 2018
Australia
Starcraft Galaxy MMORPG
Half Life 3
A Horus Heresy game made by Platinum Games
And something Kid Icarus
Spiderman 2099 made by Insomniac
God of War goes to Japan
Just Cause 5 - abducted by Aliens edition
Super Mario Galaxy 3
Super Metroid Remade with fully hand painted graphics look
Mass Effect MMO
The Witcher 4
The OASIS
Battlefield 2051
Metroid Prime 1 - 3 full Remake

This is pretty much a list of "that's never gonna happen" right? The thing is. I don't know why some of these shouldn't happen I mean why don't companies think to make games that people would go crazy about right?

Falconbox

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Demons Souls Remastered, preferably a total visual overhaul by Bluepoint (as opposed to something like Dark Souls Remastered by From/3rd party).

Bloodborne 2

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I hope we see a new small-scale Zelda game. Like a 3DS-sized Zelda game, but for Switch obviously.

Oh and +1 on Mario Maker Switch.

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Bloodborne spiritual successor (So I can play it on PC)
Watch dogs 3
Titanfall 3
A huge action RPG with full mod support
Splinter cell

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Any reasonably-budgeted, decent Castlevania, on any home console. It's been too, too long (I don't count LOS2).