• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
This gets me a lot of hate from fellos PR's ,but I'm Puerto Rican and I hate coquito and while I don't hate them, I am indifferent to pasteles, they are just ok to me.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
my family makes fun of me for not liking mapo tofu. I just don't really like tofu in general

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
I don't like most "Jewish" food to be honest.

Challah bread though, yum yum!

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
I dislike the main Portuguese dishes: codfish, octopus, sardines and caldo verde. I honestly don't know how the government doesn't revoke my nationality.

PC98_Audi

Producer @ Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Raleigh
I've tried lutefisk and rakfisk, I hated both.

I never ate smalahove but I don't need to, I hate just looking at it.
xsmall.jpg

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I not a fan of Mofongo. I've tried a number of times to like it. Even found some artisan plátano spot that tried real hard to make it different, and nope just not my thing.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Can I truly be Colombian if I hate beans and coffee?

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Creton here in Québec. People use it to spread on toasts, it's pork based, and they fuckign love it.

I never liked it. I also hate Cipaille, but to be fair I am only 50% Québecois!

creton_gros_Dan_BS.jpg

GangWarily

Oct 25, 2017
Probably milt. I tried it for the first time and it tasted fine but I just couldn't get over what it is lol

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
America - processed meat tubes like Vienna sausage, balogna, and SPAM. It's not the depression anymore. You don't have to eat those.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Witlof (chicory cabbage) and spruitjes (Brussels sprout) are considered traditional vegetables from the Low Countries and I hate them.

I also can't stand cheese like Edammer and Gouda at room temperatures (much less cooled). I absolutely love melted cheese, though.

Last but not least, Hollandse Nieuwe (soused herring). My dad loved it and I never understood why. Random Wikipedia picture, but this is how people often eat it:

Yeah...

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Black and white pudding can both fuck off.

I don't know if they are necessarily Scottish origin but they are in the Scottish breakfast (most commonly black) and they are disgusting.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Poi is glorified wallpaper paste. Same consistency, same flavor, same adhesion. Save the expense of a plane ride and just eat some Elmer's.

Hawaii runner-up : Spam. That shit is nasty just stop. Now there's 20 different flavors and yet they each still taste like chewy salt.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna annoy a lot of desi and non-desi people I am sure but basic dal/dal tadka. Unless you make it interesting (dalcha or cooking it like misir wat), I would be ok with never eating it again.

TWaMzu4.png

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Creton here in Québec. People use it to spread on toasts, it's pork based, and they fuckign love it.

I never liked it. I also hate Cipaille, but to be fair I am only 50% Québecois!

creton_gros_Dan_BS.jpg
Ergh les cretons. Pensais pu a cte chnoutte la.

Cretons is as vile as pineapple pizza. Canada stays losing dammit.