• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Macross

Nov 5, 2017
USA
Laphroaig-Quarter-Cask_1110x1110.progressive.jpg

Whisky Wednesday
This guy knows where its at.

For me
7koucwnx57q01.jpg

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im actually going to devour my Ps4 pro, since the ps5 is coming out soon, i figure if i throw it in the oven seasoned with some dorrites and dew, it'll come out alright.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
It will be 9pm so tea and plain tea biscuits.

I may go wild and have a few segments of Terry's Chocolate Orange.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing. I don't like to eat at 9PM, I get heartburn and bloated when I eat late. 🙁

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
Corn flakes with blueberries. I bought new bowls where I can finally eat cereal without risking a milk apocalypse every time. So I fucking take advantage of that as much as I can.

CEREAL!

More Butter

Banned
Jun 12, 2018
Ribeye with Maldon smoked flake salt, coarse ground black pepper and thyme cooked a perfect medium rare and a Bearnaise sauce just in case me and the wife want the emulsified shallotty, tarragony, white wine vinegary, chervilly, goodness. I will also make a side if arugula with a little olive oil and lemon juice just to put something else on the plate. Probably going to make some Gin and tonics as well because they are easy and I love them. Oh and also Doritos and Mountain Dew!

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
It will be 5am so probably not even watching it in real time. But I'll be watching it early if I wake up before my kid (so around 6am-ish), so in that case... a glass of water? If I feel like having breakfast that early, then some yogurt, bananas and a tiny bit of granola. But most likely water, yeah...

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I've got some Kleftiko in the slow cooker for dinner with the kids at about 17:30, but by 21:00, I reckon Im going to be in the mood for some white wine and Korma flavoured crisps I have in the cupboard.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
so...wait, this isnt a joke thread? You are actually asking people what they are eating during a web conference? Whats next, what are we wearing?
Mate, when there's the big press conferences (usually E3 for me!), I like to have a snack and a drink just as if it were a TV show or a movie I've been looking forward to, and I sit back and enjoy. No joke for me, it's good times.

Lord Azrael

Oct 25, 2017
It's a 40 minute prerecorded stream... This is dumb

And eating dulce de leche out of a can would've been dumb even this was a big event

It's at 3pm for me so at most I'll drink some water

Jeronimo

Nov 16, 2017
It's at the end of my work day but not actually after work.

Maybe I'll have a cider beer. Maybe I'll need to help with the baby, or maybe I'll be responding to some fire at work. Endless possibilities.

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
I'll start with Black Gold:

original.jpg

And then Liquid Gold:

balob.12yo.jpg

Ramsiege

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll still be working, so.. Nothing really.

Luckily I'm not very productive after 4pm anyway so it won't be a big drop in production for me lol

El Crono

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Today is Independence Day here in Mexico, so there's a lot of leftover food from last night. I'll be eating recalentado (literally "reheated") pozole and huaraches (like a long taco, but the tortilla is extended).