• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lightning16

May 17, 2019
The games I'll probably buy at or close to release:
Cyber Shadow
Bravely Default II
Monster Hunter Rise
Monster Hunter Stories 2
Disgaea 6

The games I'll definitely eventually play, but probably not right away:
Atelier Ryza 2 - I enjoyed the first game, but I played it recently.
Ys IX - I think I'll enjoy this, but I want to play VIII first, which has been in my backlog for a little bit.
Super Mario 3D World - Wonderful game, but it'll be a replay so it's not a priority to get near release.
Persona 5 Strikers - Looks great and I think I'll enjoy it more than actual Persona 5, but there are other Musou games I'm also interested in and a little goes a long way.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing I guess...
Just waiting for
-Gotham Knights
-Resident Evil Village
-FF16
-GOW2

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kena, but mostly looking forward to actually seeing how it plays first. Totally covered in the looks department. Maybe Nier too. I really liked Automata but never played anything else in the series.

gadwin

Nov 1, 2017
It Takes Two
Ratchet
Returnal
Kena Bridge of Spirits
Resident Evil Village

Not sure if any of them will be day one though.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Very little. Good thing there are sooooo many games still to play in my backlog & wishlist (upcoming sales & eventual Game Pass) from last year.

Confirned first half 2021 games that I'm interested in:

The Medium

...and that's it. Yikes.

There ARE some other games that will likely make it, but not confirmed I don't believe?
- Resident Evil 8
- Far Cry 6
- Ratchet & Clank
- Psychonauts 2

If the above all hit Q1 or Q2 2021, then it's actually very decent for me.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Interested in all of these:

Ratchet
Returnal
Kena
Deathloop
RE8
The Medium
Bravely Default II
It Takes Two

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Sold on Hitman 3 and Kena, retroactively sold on The Final Cut.
The others are maybes.

January 20th
HITMAN3_Article_Tile-1.jpg

January 28th
1c80258b-70a2-49b9-b209-81c0e377862c.jpg

February 28th
ridersrepublic_sep20.jpg

March
Disco-Elysium-The-Final-Cut-Announced.jpg

If a game is still "Q1" by the end of the year, I expect that to remain true until it isn't.
kenabridge-scaled.jpg

May 21st
deathloop-1280x720.jpg

Bxrz

Banned
Dec 18, 2020
The only game that I can actually see myself paying 70$ for is Ratchet and Clank

The Medium is on Gamepass so ill check that out. Returnal looks interesting but ill wait until a price drop or reviews/reception

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Nier is the only game that is slightly interesting me. The 1st half of next year looks weak compared to the last few years. I understand that covid and the new consoles have something to do with it but still....

Also I don't think RE8 is happening in the 1st half of next year. Capcom loves to give release dates around 6 months out and we obviously don't have a date now.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Kena: Bridge of Spirits

RotCollect_TwoShot.gif

It's the game I'm looking forward to the most next year. Hopefully we get a confirmation exact release date soon. As of now it's simply listed as Q1 2021

rntongo

Banned
Jan 6, 2020
I think I'm most excited for HItman 3. I don't like the pace of the game but I don't really have anything next gen to play tbh. I basically finished my backlog.

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Of the ones with confirmed dates:

The Medium
Little Nighmares 2
Mario 3D World
Bravely Default 2
Returnal
Balan Wonderworld
Guilty Gear Strive
Nier Replicant

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
The Medium
Outriders (hopefully to pick up where Remnant: From the Ashes left off as my coop game of choice)
Control next-gen update
Everspace 2

And of course Resident Evil Village (if it makes it)