• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
PORCHED.gif

Monty turns into the juggernaut at the smell of cheese.
For some reason, in spite of all the other great examples in existence, I drew a blank except for Monterey Jack. As soon as I read the title his cheese chowder popped into my head.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
TMNT is the best answer.

J'onn J'onnz and his Oreo addiction is a personal fav.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say tmnt but then i remembered some of the nuts combos they would order on the animated series, so Garfield.

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Was this a thing in the entire series? I just thought about it and I only remember him really being into ramen at the start. Obviously Naruto and ramen go hand in hand but now I'm wondering if that's just a thing fans made up rather than the manga actually showing him talking about ramen all the time.
He was all about ramen the entire series. When he had downtime and he wasn't in some giant battle or whatever, he'd be at the ramen stand. The first thing he did after beating Pain was go eat at the ramen stand (whch was barely up and running at that point because the whole village was blown up). The Ichiraku Ramen guy basically raised Naruto with how often he was there

Oct 25, 2017
latest

From a show I don't even really like but nearly 17 years later I think of it anytime I think of tacos

Last edited: