• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Nilou

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Best Tales game, you know me well!

tales from the borderlands

giphy.gif

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to hear Edmond Dantes talk about Tolkien all day, so if I could I'd choose to hang out with him.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Weltall Zero Talking about cats all day. :D maybe some tnr and exchange of pet education views.

Awww, thank you! We could also just bury each other in our respective cats at home. :)

I'd love to show Redcrayon and Hawkian around Madrid. I'm sure they'd love the river here; as a bonus for the latter, we saw a heron the day before yesterday:

vWp0WyX.jpg

Toma, More_Badass and I would play indie games. We could use this to filter the games in the Racial Justice and Palestine bundles by local multiplayer and just go down the list. :)

I could also spend hours with Tizoc and Keldroc just going my Transformers collection. Although the latter probably has everything I have so I'd show him my repaints instead. :)

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Awww, thank you! We could also just bury each other in our respective cats at home. :)

I'd love to show Redcrayon and Hawkian around Madrid. I'm sure they'd love the river here; as a bonus for the latter, we saw a heron the day before yesterday:

vWp0WyX.jpg

Toma, More_Badass and I would play indie games. We could use this to filter the games in the Racial Justice and Palestine bundles by local multiplayer and just go down the list. :)

I could also spend hours with Tizoc and Keldroc just going my Transformers collection. Although the latter probably has everything I have so I'd show him my repaints instead. :)
I would also love to hang out with Weltall Zero, his other half and their cats in Madrid!

Also I'd love to go on a road trip across the US with Finale Fireworker to really get to the bottom of our constant discussions over the word 'sandwich'.

Queen Vulpix I'd go hiking with as we talked about it the other day :-)

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017

vWp0WyX.jpg

Man, playing through all the local multiplayer games sounds fun as hell. I vote for soft planning that, haha.

I am partly not joking.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Also I'd love to go on a road trip across the US with Finale Fireworker to really get to the bottom of our constant discussions over the word 'sandwich'.

If you guys ever hang out together I absolutely need to join in. <3

Man, playing through all the local multiplayer games sounds fun as hell. I vote for soft planning that, haha.

I am partly not joking.

We can play local games online through Parsec or Steam Remote Play Together if you're up for it. I'm entirely not joking, PM me if that sounds good. :)

OP
OP
Nilou

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Needs to be someone that hates peanut butter and cheese. And likes pineapple pizza.

So someone with good taste

Last edited:

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
I would hang out with the previous poster because this person is statistically likely to be awesome.

I would take this person to the best Bubble Tea in Paris!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody wants to hang out with me ever since I got this tag
And for good reason!.
Shame on you!

Edit: partial list of people who I'd hang with(too many too name them all!):

ArchedThunder DiipuSurotu Kagari to talk about (see: argue lol) about Dragonball. All three would probably find me at least slightly annoying. And they are probably cringing right now. But that's what makes it so hilarious. XD bahah

infinitebento for food/food ideas!

Krejlooc wouldn't want to hang out with me but I'd shadow him because he was a genius. He'd probably find me too annoying bwahaha.

SDBurton jon bones we seem to have similar tastes in games as I always end up in threads with one or the other somehow...

Bruceleeroy I'd love to have the guy around if only to talk about real estate/mortgage/rates and get invaluable advice about the markets all day haha.

Crazymoogle and the rest of the PC builder posters in our wonderful thread here. I have learned so much from them that I owe them a drink or two for either directly or indirectly helping me build my most recent rig at great value awhile back.

Skyfireblaze always, and I mean always nice everytime I see them. Not enough of that in this world. Probably really cool to hang with.

Brandson a sharp mind, and a calm soul. Very mysterious. If nothing else, I'd probably hang with him just to say I did. Lol. Dude is talented with technical analysis and I'd try my best to absorb some of his knowledge.

I'm probably forgetting a ton of people too... Lemme see here... Oh YEAH Fat4all just to see what weird shit he's got going on or sommit....

skeptical-futurama.gif

Last edited:

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
And for good reason!.
Shame on you!

Edit: partial list of people who I'd hang with(too many too name them all!):

ArchedThunder DiipuSurotu Kagari to talk about (see: argue lol) about Dragonball. All three would probably find me at least slightly annoying. And they are probably cringing right now. But that's what makes it so hilarious. XD bahah

infinitebento for food/food ideas!

Krejlooc wouldn't want to hang out with me but I'd shadow him because he was a genius. He'd probably find me too annoying bwahaha.

SDBurton jon bones we seem to have similar tastes in games as I always end up in threads with one or the other somehow...

Bruceleeroy I'd love to have the guy around if only to talk about real estate/mortgage/rates and get invaluable advice about the markets all day haha.

Crazymoogle and the rest of the PC builder posters in our wonderful thread here. I have learned so much from them that I owe them a drink or two for either directly or indirectly helping me build my most recent rig at great value awhile back.

Skyfireblaze always, and I mean always nice everytime I see them. Not enough of that in this world. Probably really cool to hang with.

Brandson a sharp mind, and a calm soul. Very mysterious. If nothing else, I'd probably hang with him just to say I did. Lol. Dude is talented with technical analysis and I'd try my best to absorb some of his knowledge.

I'm probably forgetting a ton of people too... Lemme see here... Oh YEAH Fat4all just to see what weird shit he's got going on or sommit....

skeptical-futurama.gif

tumblr_myizl8UUWH1qbmzejo1_500.gif

This is random and unexpected, thanks 😳

Needs to be someone that hates peanut butter and cheese. And likes pineapple pizza.

So someone with good taste

I like peanut butter and cheese but also pineapple pizza, where does this put me? 🤔

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I'd hang out with anyone who loves TLJ like I do.

We would watch TLJ together on my couch, and then we'd see where the night takes us...