• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KORNdog

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Almost had a stroke. I thought MS had bought Arkane seeing that picture.

Honestly though. I'd love them to bring back Brute Force. Obviously an improved version. But there aren't enough squad games like that anymore.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
And for the love of all that is holy give me Prey 2
Yes.

But this prey 2

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Almost had a stroke. I thought MS had bought Arkane seeing that picture.

Honestly though. I'd love them to bring back Brute Force. Obviously an improved version. But there aren't enough squad games like that anymore.
Highly unlikely due to Phil Spender hating the Brute Force IP. However I've always thought instead of using the Gears IP for Gears Tactics, they should've rebooted Brute Force as a AAA turn based tactics game and completely reimagined the characters, universe, and lore.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the catch with Banjo that Gregg Mayles won't let anyone make a sequel unless they come up with something completely innovative?

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to see Rare do another Sports game.

Also does Elder Scrolls count as dormant? Haven't had a mainline game for like 10 years now.

| TrusT |

Apr 19, 2020
For the love of god we need a Killer Instinct 2 and get Mick Gordon back to do the soundtrack...

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Day of the Tentacle. Arkane? Machinegames? Tango Gameworks? Yes.

MidnightMania

Oct 31, 2017
Microsoft needs to ring up Randy Pitchford and relieve Gearbox of the Duke Nukem IP. Give it to Machine Games lol.

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know if I would prefer a Perfect Dark game from Machinegames, or from Arkane. But I rather see Arkane continue to come up with their own thing.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
Playground Games: Project Gotham
Turn 10: Rallisport Challenge
The Coalition: Brute Force (😎)

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Prey 2

and Prey 2.

Both the human head one and the one made from Arkane.

Mehdren

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
I'd like Rare to make a pure Banjo Kazooie game. I enjoyed Banjo-kazooie: nuts and bolts but the vehicle aspect of it detracted from how much fun the platforming was.

Deleted member 75819

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 22, 2020
Banjo-Kazooie with old school aesthetic, music and level design but with more modernized movement a la Odyssey. Banjo was never super fun to control.

Neuroxia

Mar 31, 2019
Freelancer/Starlancer - space combat genre definitely needs some love.
Quake - the most obvious choice.

Runner Up: Heretic/HeXen

Unlikely unless Activision plays nice.

Following ZeniMax Media's acquisition of id Software, the rights to the series have been disputed between both id and Raven Software; Raven's parent company Activision holds the developing rights, while id holds the publishing rights to the first three games. Until both companies come to an agreement, neither will be able to make another installment in the series.

darthpaxton

Jun 20, 2018
I want to see MachineGames do some kind of spiritual successor to Crimson Skies in sections of a new Wolfenstein game that blends those two universes and makes them one. Keep the Wolfenstein name and branding, because it is much stronger, but include some Crimson Skies lore and have a nice blend of flying/dog-fighting sections and the traditional Wolfenstein gameplay. I actually think it would break up the gameplay nicely. Obviously, it would be a bit expensive, but Xbox proved today they aren't afraid to flash that cash.

Prey 2 is a given. The first one was amazing.

Conor

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a cheat since Elder Scrolls isn't dormant, but I want a full fat Morrowind remake

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Crimson Skies
Rallisport Challenge
Blue Dragon
Azurik
Blood Wake

I want AAAA takes on these franchises, make it happen!