• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Just like the title says, what dormant intellectual property do you think will be brought back into the public consciousness be it through a sequel, remaster or remake?

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
EA will finally see the value in single player games after the success of Fallen Order and DEAD SPACE WILL RETURN.

Oh my goodness, see someone concurs with me already.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
From will cancel Elden Ring and resurrect their one true good series, Lost Kingdoms.

retroman

Oct 31, 2017
I hope Streets of Rage 4 will be such a massive success that it'll lead to the development of a new Shinobi.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
How the hell does Capcom hit it out of the park with RE2 critically and commercially and EA just let Dead Space die? EA last gen was out putting some great games, this gen they drove their creativity right into a ditch. Bring Dead Space back.

Oct 27, 2017
Under the bed
Everyone finally listens:

Nintendo: Advance Wars or Golden Sun
Sony: Legend of Dragoon
Activision: Crash (new)
Microsoft: 1v100 or Mech Assault
Square Enix: Final Fantasy Tactics
EA: Fight Night or Burnout
UbiSoft: Splinter Cell
Capcom: Dino Crisis
Konami: Silent Hill
THQ: Saints Row
TakeTwo: Bully
Sega: Phantasy Star Online already confirmed coming back (to the west officially) <3

Henchman

Mar 10, 2019
E3 2020. Ubisoft long and tiresome conference is going to end and in the middle of the last speech the whole room goes pitch black. We can hear faint sounds coming from the stage and when the lights are up again the presentator lies on the floor and a Splinter Cell logo appears on the screen.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
F-Zero
Advance Wars
Golden Sun
Perfect Dark
Eternal Darkness
Suikoden
Splinter Cell
Skies of Arcadia
Phantasy Star V
Crysis
Mass Effect (we forgive you, king)
StarTropics
Alone In The Dark

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Dead Space, I gotta feeling EA boutta try to make a comeback with their dormant IP after Fallen Order, they'll EA it somehow of course but still we'll see faint signs