• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
My dad is a good dude - usually he makes himself a sandwich before heading off to work and packs one with him. Also coffee.

His eating habits are really unhealthy though, he has a weird thing for salty foods and salt in general. Kinda wrecked his liver as years went on.

I complain about him to my mom a lot bc he's a grumpy old man but he never once stood me up or refused to help me. When I need his help he'll drop whatever he's doing and come rushing. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones with a good dad.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
I haven't seen my dad in like 5 years but he ate undercooked bacon and a bagel almost every day.

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
When I was a kid, it was pretty much coffee and cigarettes. In the years before his death, it was probably purely whiskey 24/7. Probably still the cigarettes, too. Turns out, that shit kills you? Weird, huh.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I honestly can't remember

he has been gone a while and he was always out before me

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
He eats the same thing I eat for breakfast: whatever is left from the scraps in the fridge if he chooses to eat at all.

l2iv6

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
usually some cereal, a cup of coffee, and half of some green juice that my mum makes every morning

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Wheaties with banana slices. For decades, I'm sure he eats more than that but that's how he starts his day everyday. All that has changed is the type of milk he uses.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
If he's working that day I'm pretty sure he has a breakfast bar and an orange juice. Weekends, it's usually a protein shake before he goes to work out.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
We've been estranged for years. However, growing up, he'd usually eat greasy eggs and bacon or sausage he cooked himself on weekend mornings, or else a couple of bowls of cold cereal (plus another bowl as an after-work snack) on weekdays.

mute

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
Judging from what was in the house cereal or toast but I haven't lived under the same roof as him in 20 years almost. Even when I did he was out of the house before I got up so I don't really know for sure.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I will never again complain about being bored of having molletes, chilaquiles, or huevos con chorizo y frijoles for breakfast every other day... 😭

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
Mostly harmless natural stuff like fruit and yoghurt, from what I recall. Colon cancer history and all that, so he has to watch it.

Hope I'm not genetically predisposed.

Last edited: