• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I have just a simple question for you today!

What does your dad eat for breakfast?

Mine eats the same thing every morning - eggs! He scrambles them and eats them with either salsa or ketchup. Salt and pepper too, of course. But he eats that every morning!

What does yours eat and does he cook it himself? šŸ¤”

Deleted member 8118

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My dad's too lazy to cook for himself. Sometimes he'll have a pot of oatmeal, that's it.

He's one of those people who complains about what you make, but can't figure out how you made it so he can do it himself.

He's a perfect example of Dunning-Kruger effect.

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
Probably cereal doing that annoying spoon slurping followed by loud crunching and breathing.

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Shit hopefully. He was an AWOL father and is an AWOL grandfather. Haven't seen or heard from him in at least 5 years.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Yogurt and granola.

Also, reading this thread is roughā€¦ I have a good dad. I'm really lucky

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Pieces of shit like Happy Gilmore.

FLi0sxK.gif

But for real, my dad doesn't eat breakfast, and it drives me crazy. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY.

Lewpy

Oct 28, 2017
Jesus, this thread got depressing quick. Who would have guessed considering the title.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
My dad does a light hearted breakfast, consisting of bread with gouda kaas 40+ and 2 cups of coffee. I still ask him if he wants something else xD.

Somedays he does have the mood of eating some sweet french toast, bread with tunasalad :).

Happy fathers day!

RunningMan

Oct 29, 2017
Those little oatmeal packets. Just started eating them a few months ago and hasn't stopped. Packet, little water, microwave and an easy meal I guess.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Right now smoothies, old man had to get his teeth pulled to take care of some cancer, went through chemo but he's doing better and is getting dentures later.

This thread really makes me thankful I had a great dad growing up.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Chili dogs. I have no idea why or when it started, but he makes chili dogs for breakfast once a week on weekends.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I haven't eaten breakfast with my dad since high school- even when I see him occasionally for holidays and such I don't stay with him and don't see him until the afternoon. Even during high school I didn't see him much in the mornings since he got up to work so early.

I think he was a shake guy? That's the memory that's popping up since he was a big bike rider on weekend mornings.

Last edited:

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I can't remember, parents divorced when i was 14, he died 14 years later, and he's been dead 16 years..

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
no idea. I see my dad a few times a year since I was a kid and couldn't tell you.

something as mundane as that I don't know.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
"Why do I get the sense I'm about to get a look into the childhood trauma of pleeeenty of Era users...."

*Checks first thread page*

Damn, getting sad (and incredibly thankful for my pops) seeing some of yalls' posts

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dad: The Dark Thread.

I am one of the (apparently many) folks with a not so great dad, so I won't talk about him.

I'm a dad though! I had leftover teriyaki chicken and toast. It was pretty good!

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
He's dead, but he was a huge fan of hard boiled eggs. He had an egg cup and everything.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Whatever he wants I guess. If I'm there he will make brunch with fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, Sausage and bacon.

MrToughPants

Oct 30, 2017
He's 78, blind, and missing half a leg so he eats whatever someone in the house makes him; cereal, pb & banana sandwich, or grilled cheese.

Oct 28, 2017
California
Dad eats different things for breakfast every day for the main course, but his staple must haves are coffee and creamer and buttered toast (or any type of bread really).

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck knows. Probably Corn Flakes or something. I haven't lived in the same house for 30 years.