• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
I preferred the French swashbuckler look:

trudeau-2011.jpg;w=960
Wow!

Now this is a look. Love it when people go for something different, it looks really classy. 😘

Oct 26, 2017
What exactly can he do for the oil industry beyond what's being done right? Hope the US creates even more upheaval in the Middle East like the last time oil prices skyrocketed?
Oil doesn't only come from the Middle East and America isn't the only country with interests in big oil. Don't make excuses if you don't know what you're talking about

Oct 27, 2017
Oil doesn't only come from the Middle East and America isn't the only country with interests in big oil. Don't make excuses if you don't know what you're talking about

There is no way to increase prices for oil (which is the only thing that would back major Canadian production) without decreasing supply. But if Canada did that alone, then other countries just pick up the slack. There is no way for Canada to unilaterally increase the price of oil, and thus bring back the Canadian oil industry to where it was 10 years ago.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
I like it, but then i like beards on men

Last edited:

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

Canada has never and will never dictate oil prices. There's no excuse to make, when this country has no means to change global oil prices. Don't know what you want Trudeau to do.

32X4LYF

alt account
Banned
Dec 25, 2019
Ah yes, the wise words of an enlightened centrist.

Well yeah, I don't particularly align myself with the left or the right so I guess I am a centrist? I feel there is much to be learned from all sides of the spectrum. I think the left and the right have enough shit associated with them that I cant imagine pledging my allegiance to either, while completely ruling out the other.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Aw, that's cute. An incredibly basic and biased tweet from "Vivian" that takes two incredibly diverse and complex ideologies and breaks them down to a one sentence blurb each. Ooo you got me!
Except there isn't anything complex about it. The right wants to make life a living hell for anyone not white and at least upper middle class. The left wants everyone to be able to have a life, rich to poor, every race, straight or gay, etc.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
still waiting on evidence for how America has a notable extreme left

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
Good beard. I feel his pain for not having enough cheek hair to grow his beard out further. Agreed that the colour of his beard doesn't mean that he dyes his hair.

32X4LYF

alt account
Banned
Dec 25, 2019
I dont think you're as slick as you think you are when you refuse to denounce genocide citing "complexity"

Why does it bother you do much that I would prefer to have a balanced political outlook? Do you see me judging anyone for their political leanings? Putting anyone down, acting condescending towards anyone here for what they believe in? I could care less what you or anyone else here is into. No need to try and act superior.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Literally every man looks better with a beard so I approve of this

Signed, a baby face that straight up looks like a high schooler without facial hair

That depends. If you're naturally ugly or have a weak chin, you'd look better with a beard because it covers up your face.

If you're naturally good-looking, it depends on how your beard fills out. If it fill out badly then don't grow it. If it does then you have an option.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have receipts for that claim?
Reciepts are minority kids in cages, pence's attempts at electroshock therapy on all lgbt, attempts to take away medicaid, medicare, ss, etc. Not allowing guns to go anywhere to let shootings never stop. Continuously trying to strip women's rights. Besides those, I guees you are right.

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Why does it bother you do much that I would prefer to have a balanced political outlook? Do you see me judging anyone for their political leanings? Putting anyone down, acting condescending towards anyone here for what they believe in? I could care less what you or anyone else here is into. No need to try and act superior.
Put simply, because I am not okay with bigotry, fascism, and genocide, and I am not okay with people who refuse to condemn those things.

Bigotry has consequences. It seems unlikely that you have ever faced any of those consequences judging by your attempt to rationalize it as a mere difference in "belief", but I am fully committing to opposing bigotry because I am aware of how harmful those consequences are.