• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What's your next-gen Bluepoint fantasy?

• God of War I/II

Votes: 21 4.8%
  • MGS

Votes: 199 45.4%
  • Original IP

Votes: 159 36.3%
  • Other

Votes: 59 13.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would love to see something original from them.

I've been thinking of them as this 'secret' AAA house since most game savvy folks I know aren't as aware of them.

OP
OP
NO!R

NO!R

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
...yeah, I think it's gonna end up being MGS.

Unless Konami end up being a bunch of bitches about it and decide to do it themselves in some fucked up way.

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
I think it's time they try to make an original game

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
Vagrant Story, Twisted Metal, Parasite Eve, the OG Metal Gear.

If it is a remake then go PS2 or older.

Lueken

Dec 15, 2017
If they do well with Demon's Souls, they should work on an update for Bloodborne. What I really want to see is Resistance Trilogy.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
77aIwai.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Metal Gear Solid or Silent Hill would be my top picks, though I wouldn't say no to a full modern remake (with substantial QOL improvements) for GTA 3/San Andreas, Shenmue, or Twisted Metal

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I'd like to see MGS4 freed from the PS3, I really think the deserve to do their own thing. Their technology is incredible and they've sunk their teeth into the inner workings of some of the best games ever made. I want to see what they can do.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming Demon's is a critical and/or commercial success, there is zero doubt in my mind (literally zero) that their next project will be Demon's 2, Bloodborne Remake, or Bloodborne 2. Also Sony will probably buy them.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Grab the MGS3 remake that already exists and bring it out of that pachinko machine.

MetalKnick

Oct 31, 2017
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and maybe Majora's Mask. I think that would be the ultimate anniversary title.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly? They've proven themselves time and time again to be a great studio so I think Sony should just buy them up and let them work on a new IP for them. They're nearly 100 people now so it wouldn't take many more to upscale them into a 'proper' Playstation Studios team.

If they had to make another remaster though I'd love to see something like Syphon Filter. I appreciate it'd be yet another Sony 3rd person action title but with the MGS series on indefinite hiatus and no sign of further Splinter Cell titles I think there's a strong market for that kind of military based action adventure.

Dec 12, 2019
Based on their previous work I'm 100% sure that their next title will 3rd person game, probably with some kind of melee/weapon fighting system.

deadmonkeyuk

Oct 27, 2017
Highlands, Scotland
If Demon's Soul's is as good as it looks, I would like them to work on Bloodborne 2. They again might need help from Japan Studio or From.

If they were going down the remake route again I would love to see Killzone 2, maybe with Gorilla doing the Multiplayer.

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
A remake of any notable Konami 3D game, Parasite Eve, Vagrant Story or any other legendary videogame I haven't played for age reasons.

I would like one day to play a remake of Ultima IV, since it's seemingly an incredible masterpiece that was way ahead of its time, but I doubt they would be the best choice to remake it

Fixuis

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
KillZone2 with MP, Warhawk, MAG, GoW 1&2, MGS, Jak,

other then that, would love to see the fantastic strike series being revived again ( Nuclear Strike, Desert Strike, Urban Strike)