• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CarbonCrush

Oct 27, 2017
It's been a long day and my head feels numb. Usually i might grab a beer but trying to cut down.

What are your remedies?

Sex would be great if only my roster wasn't dry as hell right now

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised you don't get mauled, I'd cut down on the bears too.

For myself, I like something with less claws and teeth.... weed.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Unless I have like 3 beers or so I'm probably not feeling much so it isn't really a good wind down.

smoke a tiny bit of weed and I'm relaxed for hours.

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
I edge a bear for an hour or so....makes us both happy.

Edit (no, don't you edit that shit)

Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
Traditionally its whisky for me, though I also am trying to cut back. Spending some time exercising helps, since my job is sedentary. I'll usually have some hot caffeine free tea to try to relax a bit later in the evening.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
cocktails, ice cream, twitch, nice music and just stretching out on the couch

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
smiling_bear.jpeg

Oct 30, 2017
Indica cannabis.
One alcoholic beverage. (this combination can get tricky)
Select show/game/music/thing to do with family.
That or psilocybin.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I enjoy riding my bicycle. It's sort of hard to be mad at stuff that happened during the day when you're on a nice bike ride.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
I appreciate this is extremely British, but I flop on my couch with a good cup of tea and enjoy five minutes of peace and quiet.

StreetsAhead

Sep 16, 2020
Eat, watch tv, play a game, masturbate, take a nap, listen to music, have some alcohol, masturbate some more.

Xairi

Oct 28, 2020
Lately, I've been taking a nap. But I'll alternate between gaming, watching TV or taking a walk.

Bobby Peru

Banned
Jun 10, 2020
In the following order and done after everyone else is asleep:

1. Smoke weed
  2. Take a leisurely shit
  3. Smoke more weed
  4. Fire up a BT shower speaker
  5. Take a hot, leisurely shower

Oct 27, 2017
Resetera, good food, sweets/snacks, Netflix and chill, video games, listening to new albums/music on YouTube or Spotify, etc.

I used smoke/vape THC but I decided to cut that out of my lifestyle a few months ago. I never drink alcohol for health reasons, and it tastes bad. It's hard to take the edge off when you're a completely sober adult. I like some hobbies like bike riding or hiking to take my mind off stressful stuff.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edge.

Lol but usually some combination of read, workout, game, practice music, smoke a lil weed, shoot the shit on here, get some cutty, you know.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Dozing in front of the TV, I usually put something brain dead on. Forged in Fire, Gold Rush or Deadliest Catch.

I don't drink during the week.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Monday thru Thursday:
Lift weights
HIIT workout
Read a book
Swing a golf club around the yard
Any of those or a combination.

Friday?
Beer. Lots. Usually IPAs. Used to be bourbon, but I learned that I simply won't stop with that stuff, so I don't buy it anymore.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Lately I watch a movie, depending on how bad the day was I'll watch an old fave or try something new.