• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Cyberpunk 2077 Collectors and then a ton of things from Limited Run Games if those count. Like a lot.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Last of Us Part 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Paper Mario: The Origami King

Also day 1 but not yet pre-ordered:
Cyberpunk
Iron Man VR

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Nothing, I don't preorder really. Last time I did was....kh2? Maybe.

Switched to mainly PC now so no need there.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Metroid Prime 4, pre ordered that shit years ago lol, that and Clubhouse Games. Backlog year this year so far.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing. No games are coming out this year that I particularly want aside from Deadly Premonition 2.

Ibrahimo

May 20, 2020
Honestly, I never preorder much. Especially in this day and age where most games released come with bugs and require patches so I wait it out a bit before I buy. However, I did preorder Cyberpunk 2077 as a gift for a friend and before I know it, he did that for me as well lol.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I have Ghosts of Tsushima on PSN. Then I have Watch Dogs, Avengers, Metroid Prime 4, Cyberpunk, and maybe a couple others all preordered about half price from older E3 sales.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
atm I have Cyberpunk 2077, TLOU2, Ghost, MetroidP4 and I think thats it.

will reserve other titles as deals come up (i reserve mainly to secure the deals at the time and cancel if i dont end up wanting it).
Xbox Gamepass, Origin Premiere and Uplay+ has reduced my amount of pre orders a ton tho which i dont mind, love my gamepass sub and love spending like 10 for a month of origin when Fallen Order came out

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
No real reason to preorder unless you're unable to make it to the store or want a limited edition. Depending on what Nintendo announces for the rest of the year, I might not get anything else on day 1. Like a Metroid is probably about it.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Last of Us II, Ghost of Tsushima, and Tony Hawk 1+2. My Last of Us and Ghost pre-orders are with my local GameStop for physical copies, placed them well before the pandemic response and quarantine began, and I'm probably just gonna pre-order them digitally and call it good... Tony Hawk is already pre-ordered digitally.

Kr1spy

Oct 28, 2017
Silver Spring, MD
Turns out I make way more money from unemployment than my current shitty job so I pre-ordered The Last of Us 2 digitally and pre-ordered a physical copy of Cyberpunk 2077 on Amazon cause it was $10 cheaper and comes with some extras like a world compendium, map of Night City, postcards from Night City, and some stickers.

c0Zm1c

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't pre-ordered anything in years. It's more about wishlisting and waiting for good deals these days lol.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I bought Cyberpunk. Not exactly a pre-order per se.

Other than that nothing. I only "pre-buy" to access early downloads a few days before release.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Just Ghost, and don't foresee anything else for the rest of the year.

Well if Nier Remastered PO opens up then that.

Edit: Oh my XBC CE is on its way too, but not sure if I want to open this one as yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KrigareN-

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Honestly, I never preorder much. Especially in this day and age where most games released come with bugs and require patches so I wait it out a bit before I buy. However, I did preorder Cyberpunk 2077 as a gift for a friend and before I know it, he did that for me as well lol.
tenor.gif

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
I'll buy a couple games per year a day or two before release to preload them. TLOU will probably be one of them in a couple weeks.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I only pre-order a day or two before release for things I planned on buying day one, So right now, nothing.

nath999

May 7, 2018
TLOU2
Cyberpunk 2077
Ghost of Tsushima
Metroid Prime 4
Elden Ring
Tales of Arise
Dead Island 2 (I don't know when this was announced but have been getting my best buy preorder notice for years)

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
YS: Memory of Celceta
Paper Mario
Digimon Survive
Cyberpunk
Tales of Arise
&
Robotic;Notes

Probably buy Ghost of Tsushima day one but don't think I need a pre order.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Cyberpunk and last of us 2 special edition.

I may cancel cyberpunk if it's not a free upgrade to ps5 like the xbox version. It's so late I may as well wait.

Jon God

Oct 28, 2017
The Last of Us Part 2
Ghost of Tushima

What I'd have preordered if there was an option:
• Star Wars Episode 1: Racer
• Psychonauts 2
• The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
• Yakuza 7

What I am on the fence about:
Tony Hawk 1+2HD. Looks too good to be true.