• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How is this the second page and this hasn't been posted yet?

Also I noticed it just now but why are they not wearing any bras. Is this a 90s thing? I remember people saying it about Friends all the time

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
From what I've seen, washing dishes is a huge turn on.

If you see that they're about to break out the dish soap you shove them out in the way and start scrubbing.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
All women want a STR/DEX build and min maxed stats achieved through hours of level grinding. Y'all really never talked to a woman before lmao

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to google who is always right, there are many things a girl wants. This includes:

zigazig, ah

A shy guy

Somebody sensitive and tough; somebody there when the going gets rough

Lick it good, suck this pussy just like you should

And if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys...

I'm a let you on a bit of advice.

OK?

Ready?

Brace yourself.

If you want to know what women want then ask yourself what you want. Why? Because women and men have the same personality traits.

I just solved DatingEra.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Love seeing mods post in this thread and misogynist "joke" posts not getting actioned

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine it varies from woman to woman. Some desired traits are more common but generally they aren't uniform on this topic.

Shocking idea, I know.

Introvert

Nov 5, 2017
Based on the thousands of dating profiles I've looked at, women want:

- Someone that's "ambitious" : This word pops up a LOT, but I don't know exactly what it means. I'm leaning towards the belief it means they want someone that's always trying to get a better paying job or furthering their career. I swipe left when I see this word because it invokes images in my head of some guy coming home from a hard day on the job and being nagged by his gf/wife while he's trying to play some Madden instead of trying to study for an MBA or doing some other activity that will increase his earning potential.

- A travel buddy : In a lot of profiles, 70% of pictures are travel photos. Then they list all the places they've been, how they're planning their next trip, and that they're looking for a "travel buddy".

- "Make me laugh" : Self-explanatory. Someone that can make them laugh.

- "please be taller than" : Usually this is followed by 6'0"ft.+. A lot of women list height requirements in their profiles. I assume that all women have a height requirement but they all don't list it. I've always wondered if there exists women that have a thing for short men.

- Doggos : Women seem to like men with doggos.

- "bearded and inked" : I've seen more women seeking dudes with tattoos and facial hair than not.

- "educated" : They want dudes who are educated to their level.

====

So there you have it. Be 6ft.+, bearded with dual tattoo sleeves, educated, well traveled, with a relentless drive to climb the corporate ladder with a doggo by your side and you'll be (probably) every lady's cat's meow.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This thread doesn't seem like it'll generate any productive discussion, so it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.