• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
You know, I'm not even sure I'm picking up the game, but I love to see how creative people can get.

If I do get it, I'll probably name mine Dolanaar, Kharanos, or Goldshire, because I have a lot of memories associated with those World of Warcraft towns. (They're the starting towns for Night Elves, Dwarves, and Humans respectively)

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Zanzibar or Galuade. The entire thing will be a fortress with cliff walls and a paved interior for my troops, an army of soldiers without borders.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Quick question:

Is the town named whatever you named it, followed by Island?

Like if I were to name it like... Mushroom Kingdom, would it be Mushroom Kingdom Island?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My name: Bean
My town name: L'affresco
My town tune: (here)

I'll add my flag and a screenshot of my character when I actually have the game lmao

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Kattelox Island

9c9xGPJ.jpg

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I am patiently waiting for release. My town name shall be San Van and if you immediately get the refrence you are a certified cool dude. I shall cram in as much DOOM refrences in my island as I humanly can.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
I picked up my copy but haven't been able to play it. My island will be named Hvězda though; not a reference to anything in particular.

Last edited:

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
I still haven't decided on the name. for the longest time I was "Black Lodge" island but im one short on the text cap :(

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I was thinking of naming it Kyoshi after the character in Avatar: The Last Airbender. I haven't fully decided yet though.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
I was gonna go a bit generic (maybe generic?) and do Outset Island (after Windwaker), but after consideration I might go with Tanetane (Mother 3 bitches)

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Dunes. I always name my town that, and for once it actually makes sense since it's an island now.

HiroTSK5

One Winged Slayer
Nov 4, 2017
The same thing my family has named the town since the first game...

"Bob"