• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What are your primary methods of posting on Era?

• Desktop/Laptop

Votes: 89 68.5%
  • Phone/Tablet

Votes: 82 63.1%
  • Home console

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Portable console

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Rock and chisel

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

SnazzyNaz

The Wise Ones
Nov 11, 2019
Someone in the gaming forums made a point that "a lot" of people use their PS4/home console to post here. Is that the case? I've left the poll open to multiple choices but please just choose the options that you regularly use.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I do most of my reading on my phone, but I post 98% of my posts and comments on a computer.

Someone in the gaming forums made a point that "a lot" of people use their PS4/home console to post here.

I find this even harder to believe than the fact that people use tablets as their primary computing devices.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I do most of my reading on my phone, but I post 98% of my posts and comments on a computer.

Yeah for any posts of substance I have to use my desktop. It's just an absolute pain for anything lengthy using my phone since sometimes it'll start acting up and deleting chunks of paragraphs and what not.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Desktop. Every time I've tried to use era on my phone there was always some bullshit I had to deal with like page redirects or whatever so I stopped trying a while ago.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Desktop/Laptop when needing to post any reply that has more depth to it.

Mobile for browsing and short quick replies.

I just can't do a big post on mobile. It's annoying and painful.

Oct 27, 2017
The vast majority of the time on my PC. Once in awhile on my phone, but I really don't like virtual keyboards.
Using a console sounds like a pain in the ass.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
phone mostly, sometimes laptop

that's why 90% of my posts have no capitalization and the other 10% are inexplicably wordy