• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
Just Christmas day. I'm getting my vacation paid out for some extra cash and the office is going to be completely dead, so I'd rather take the extra money to just hang out here and do nothing all week while getting paid than sit at home and do nothing all week.

x.f

Nov 1, 2017
I work in academics so fortunately I get the week off between Christmas and New Year's. Gonna be filling that week with lots of games

MysteryM

Oct 28, 2017
Half day Christmas eve onwards at work, then holidays until the 6th Jan. My daughter has university interviews and so I had to cancel some days for those, otherwise i'd be on holiday already!

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Been working from home all this week and all next week. I'm saving my vacation days for a real vacation, instead of wasting it on dealing with nieces and nephews kicking my ass

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
My office is closed after today until January 2nd, so paid vacation until then. I'm hyped.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I get the 23-25th off as official work holidays but I'll use vacation days to extend it through New Years.

SunDimension24

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm off the whole week next week. Was gonna be off the week of New Years as well but changed my mind since it's gonna be dead that week and rather save my PTO.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I finished up all of my Christmas orders early this year, so I don't have to be back to work until the 30th. I'm super excited. My wife's family is in town and they are a hilarious bunch of people to hang out and get drunk with. It's going to be a blast.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
working Monday and half day Tuesday, took the rest of it off, otherwise i'd have to come in on 27th.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
As a small business owner I'm never "off". I've got people working over the break, but I'm going to take off from the 24th to the 1st, and go back to work on the 2nd and 3rd. This is pretty much my 1 week per year where I get to just sit on my ass and relax, less all the family stuff and probably constant phone calls from my staff who are working next week. Also we did just get a new kitty, who we need to try to gradually introduce to our other cat...so maybe "relax" isn't quite the right word, but hopefully it'll go alright. *fingers crossed*

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tuesday, (probably) Wednesday and Thursday. And the two days I'm working are half days so it's pretty good times here.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
On my holidays from now until the 30th. Have to work the 31st then off until the 6th.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
25th and 26th off since they are national holidays in the UK. And the weekend since I work M-F anyway.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Tuesday and Wednesday. Everything's going to be slow at work, too, which is nice.